1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

THE MUPPETS Official Website Goes Live!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by jacobsnchz, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

So... I hope we get these "coming soon" updates soon. It's starting to remind me of the website the Armadillo from Kermit's Swamp Years put together...

Seems in time, you can click on other characters... just... that's coming even not sooner than coming soon.

2. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Frogpuppeteer and 12Medbe like this.
  3. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

Well that's a fun idea! Agreed with Duke, let's go "Like" them!

Duke Remington likes this.
  4. Duke Remington

So far, it looks like Kermit's Film Clip "Like" meter is almost full.

Keep liking it so we can get a clip ASAP, hopefully one from the movie itself. :)

5. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

Looks like you can "like" them again when you return to the site again after a few minutes.

6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------------------------
    Interesting idea. Feedback in real time for the execs to see how strong we fans are! Woo hoo!

-------------------

7. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

I'm sure a load of surprises are in store on the website.

8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

how long do you have to wait to like them again??

9. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

It looks like you can click on things from the background on Miss Piggy's and Kermits profile to bring up little clips from the old website.

10. muppetlover123

do u know how long you have to wait to like them again

11. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

Sorry, I'm afraid not. I've been checking back for several hours now. You might have to change your IP address completely.

12. muppetlover123

how do u change it?

13. Duke Remington

Keep the likes coming, folks. :)

14. muppetlover123

cant like it again lol

15. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i was able to do it again i think you just have to wait for time to pass not check it for a while

16. Duke Remington

I hope they get more Likes soon, so we can get some clips and stuff posted on the site.

17. matleo

matleo Active Member

if you just got o Muppets.com the thing doesn't come up. If you use the link someone posted above it does. FYI. Though in two days none of the bars have actually changed.

18. Duke Remington

Maybe they didn't get enough Likes for the bars to increase since then? :confused:

19. matleo

matleo Active Member

no, I think the thing is a bit of a scam. They're running another thing on facebook where if they 'reach a bazillion likes' they'll post a chance to win tickets to an early screening but they have ticker on the middle of the page that says the number is like 998,000 and constantly growing but if you look on the sidebar facebook says they have 718,00. Also if you look art the 'like' thing on the website it doesn't make sense. How come if you 'like' Gonzo the movie clip comes up as halfway full but the others don't?

Finally, it's a little odd that this feature only comes up when you follow the link listed here and not just straight to the site.

I just reread what I wrote and I sound like a snotty internet jerk which I don't mean to do. I'm still excited for the movie but both of these to me are odd marketing things. Of course I'm still excited at the prospect of clips from the film and other promotions just a little wary with the facebook and facebook-style promotions.

--Matt

20. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Out of curiosity, what kind of a messed up number is a Bazillion???