1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets on the Cover of D23 Magazine

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 3, 2011.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

2. rowlfy662 Active Member

very cool but kermit's head is way to big for his body but hey good to see the muppets on two magazines cover in the past few day
  3. beaker Well-Known Member

That would be three covers! (Wired, EW, etc) Possibly even more soon I'm guessing
  4. RockSTAR girl Member

oooh I love it! Must have! The articles in D23 are always a geeks dream.
    Sadly though I hate that I have to drive to Disney, park, and walk all the way through Downtown Disney just to get it when Borders used to sell it.
  5. JRW007 New Member

Have you thought about joining D23? It costs $75 a year, but the magazine alone costs $64 if you bought it separately, and when you subscribe it comes right to your home and includes a gift! Plus, you get another gift for joining or renewing, and you get a bi-weekly newsletter to boot.
  6. jacobsnchz Active Member

7. RockSTAR girl Member

Yeah, Ive debated it. I do buy a lot of them, but I think I like the freedom to pick and choose too. But your right, if you just like the mags, signing up makes all the sense in the world.
  8. dwmckim Well-Known Member

How much if you just want the boot?
    Beauregard likes this.
  9. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I am looking for this magazine. If there are any U.S. members out there who are prepared to get the magazine and post them to the U.K. for me. I would be most greatful. I obviously will pay the cost of the magazine(s) and P&P or if you would prefer, we could arrange a DVD trade for the magazine(s) instead of payment.

If anyone can help please drop me a line via MC Fourm or my trading page: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/trade.htm

10. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

[IMG]

this is one of the pics from the magazine but the original had writing all over it
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

well nvm go to google images and type in muppets d23 magazine 2011 and look its a couple pics down but its alot of muppets with kermit in front of them and u can see the puppeteers
  12. bazooka_beak Active Member

Does Barnes and Noble sell that magazine? If so I think I'll make the trip to find it :)
  13. ploobis Well-Known Member

I wanna know too!
  14. 12Medbe Active Member

I second that question, but with Books-A-Million as well.
    ploobis likes this.
  15. SorcererDonald New Member

B&N used to be the only-non Disney location you could buy D23. I have read that more stores carry it now, but not sure which ones. Haven't needed to look for it since I'm a D23 member and get it in the mail.

I have glanced at the magazine section of my area B&Ns off and on and don't see D23 anymore, but I may have just happened to look when it was out of stock each time. Best bet is to call your local bookstore and ask if they stock it.

If not, it will show up on the DisneyStore.com website eventually.
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

i got my copy in the mail today (im a D23 member) and the back of the magazine its green & FUZZY! :)
  17. Stulz Member

I can confirm that B&N does carry D23, and I bought my copies there on Tuesday.
    ploobis likes this.
  18. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Just a quick line to say that I have now got the D23 magazine. Thanks
  19. bazooka_beak Active Member

Hm, I'm already going over to B&N tomorrow to look at the Nook; I think I'll check for D23, too :)
  20. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Hopefully it'll be around next week still when I get a chance to visit a B&N.