The Muppets Perform Harry Potter.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Glomps L'Mango, both of them. *Huggles this update dearly. Knockturn Alley! Borgins and Burke! Johnny as Lucious! Link as Lockheart! (Though I always think of Sonny Friendly from Sesame in that role). Newsie too! The book slipped into Jinny's cauldron! Flash and Francine as Hermoine's parens!
*Glomps twice again. More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm Monsters are so hungry... We want an update right now! Please?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Not MMMMMMMMotavated as of yet. Gotta get the creative juices going...Plus, watching all the episodes of MST3K. On season 8 and 9 right now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey for MST3K! Seasons8 and 9 huh? I think the Roman Odyssey storyline's in there somewhere. Some of my more fave episodes are from Season 10 though.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Oh, indeed. Especially the first episode of season 10. Joel and Frank come back!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Soooooouuultaker! And of course, Hamlet, and Hobgoblins. Too bad this story hasn't come back yet though. *Aims muffin cannon until we get an update!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
"Alright! Through you go!" Piggy pushed Red, Servo, Crow and Bert through the pillar, followed closely by Gobo, pushing his cart and Wembley, pushing his as well, both running at full speed.

Hoots went wide eyed, as the two carts crashed, sending the fraggles, rat, frog and owl tumbling.
"Man! Gotta check it first!" Hoots held his head, shaking the stars from his eyes.
Rizzo slowly sat up, coughing. "Uh...I can taste my splean!"
".... Harry, what if they can't get out? ...What if we can't get the Hogwarts?" Wembley looked paniced.
"Oh, well, they'll be back, lets just go wait in the car..... The car..." Gobo grinned.
Wembley nodded, knowing what the orange Fraggle was getting at.
Rizzo grinned. "Yes! Road trip! Shotgun!"

Soon, the five muppets where making there way to Hogwarts.
"You know, maybe you should let me drive?" Kermit spoke up.
Wembley shook his head, "Aren't you busy telling the story?"
"Well, this part explains itself, really." Kermit gulped nervously, as Rizzo was sitting on the dashboard.
"Let da kid drive, he's doing fine... As long as we keep following the tracks."
"Good thing we're behind the train..." Thats when every pair of eyes went wide, as a loud whistle sounded behind them.

Hoots was brave enough to look behind them, out through the rear-window. The elderly owl's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. "Put the pedal to the metal! We got a train on our tails!" the panicy jazz bird said, flapping his wings rapidly.

At that moment, the group of Muppets paniced, and the car was off flying. Soon though, it ran out of gas, and plumeted into a tree, which Herry Monster's face was sticking out of.

"Harry, do you know what tree this is?" Wembley shivered out, as a large branch was smashed down onto the car, denting it.
"How's that Kermit?" Herry said, his raspy voice hardly heard over the crunching metal.
"Thats fine Herry, just let us out!" Kermit lept from the window, landing on his feet. "Hooboy. That's the Whomping Willow, and it's a tree with an additude." Kermit watched as the car was sent flying to the ground. In one fluent motion, the lugage, the fraggles, the rat and owl where spat from the car.

After the Car retreated into the woods, the two fraggles rushed into the school.
"If we're lucky we can make it in before the feast.", but the two where stopped by the mangy looking theater cat, Gaffer, as George walked up besides them.
"Uh oh, yous kids are in trouble..." He smirked, well, as best he could.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Is good. Thankses for tha update. Needed some as most stories seem to have dried up around here. *Leaves Fifi and stash of brownies that will summon zombies after the goodies so you'd better eat them quick!
*Seems you're starting to delve into another fandom o' mine, namely, The Grim Adventures? Is tis true?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
*Snuggles Fifi.* Grim Adventures? Of Billy and Mandy? I used to watch it, but then it became...obnoxius... *GETS MAULED BY ZOMBIE BROWNIES!* ... They're fudging me to death... Anyways, what makes you assume that one, if I may ask.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Are there any others? Why I thought that, your post in HOTSAM by Toga. I've seen and loved the entire run. That's how I knew Haas Delgado's voice actor is the one for Batman in The Brave and the Bold series.

Anywaaay... Post more Muppets/Potter!