Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/12/the-muppets-midseason

Alright, some new spoilers.

•The photo seems to show Kermit and Piggy playing Laser tag
•Marvin Suggs and the muppaphones will be back
•So will Link Hogthrob, Strangepork, and Mahna Mahna
•Gloria Estefan seems to be a permanent character
•The Fozzie and Becky relationship will end to make room for Gonzo and Camilla (who was purposely left out of the series for not being a grounded character)
•FooFoo will chase a ball into Big Mean Carl's mouth (???)

Sounds promising. Kristin is really listening to the fans!
The show is just starting to get great. It would be a huge shame if we didn't get another season.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
well the special report aired , but after that Muppets aired at their regular time. but before they aired fresh of the boat at their regular time too. by the way I think that none of the presidential candidates , are not president material .

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I am surprise we're getting a lot of obscure Muppets.That it's a bad thing.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So are they sereiously going to do away with Becky just like that, I feel sorry how the actress got cheated out of a solid acting job, and also how we'll never see her again, really not even a mention, so we just assume she dissappeared, at least some closure or a cameo or something, I mean they added Pache and the network president as recurring characters, what's wrong with Becky, and if they were going to do away with her why didn't they have them broken up in Single All the Way instead of getting them back together. Also, the way they got rid of Denise was pretty lame, I understand they want to change the show, but seriously just her suddenly changing from an easy going person to someone jealous about Kermit singing with Miss Piggy. I mean I understand where they're going, and kudos for bringing back Robin and Camilla, but the other stuff was integrated sloppily, I blame ABC for greenlighting The Muppets for a fall premiere after a 10 minute test pilot, if they had just waited until midseason, or even fall 2016-2017 then we would probably be cheering on how successful The Muppets were and how huge their ratings were instead of worrying if the show will even make it past the MT episode count.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
She's in a successful duo, Garfunkel and Oates. Trust me, she is going to live without this job.
I still wanted to see more of Fozzie and Becky. What no one found her funny, I guess the old bear will be single all the way. :sympathy:

Last edited: