The Muppets Take Disney Store Manhattan November 27

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I don't have a lot of dough either. I ain't kidding I literally cried last night over this. :cry: Kermie!!! :cry::cry:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Any reports from anyone who got to attend? I'd love to hear how it went.
:smile:

galagr

Reaction score
Okay, this may sound strange. If somebody, ANYBODY is going, do your pal galagr a favor. If you see or get the chance to meet Steve Whitmire, give him a picture of Lips to sign and see what he says. I would love to go myself, but living in the great country of Nunya, Beeswax, it is quite difficult. Just a little experiment I've wanted to try for years......

muppetlover123

Reaction score
me too i would love for anyone to get any muppet picture autographed and sent just for me i would even pay for it its been my dream to get an autograph from steve or bill :smile::rolleyes:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Man. I wish I could be there. I didn't think Pepe had a lot of airtime since he had such a small role in the movie. I wonder if this is a sign that he'll still be in future projects.

mo

Reaction score
It'd be kind of nice if, for once, these special events, occasions, meet-and-greets, etc weren't always exclusive to NYC.

I'm just sayin'...
maybe they could do a few in in greenville mississippi y'know the place where henson himself was born!?