The Muppets Take Hollywood at Jack in the Box

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
George Colon takes an in-depth look at the seven new Muppet action figures available at Jack in the Box fast food restaurants through August 3.

While Palisades and Nanco have plans for Pepe figures and dolls this year, the Jack in the Box Pepe is the first likeness of Pepe ever available.

Check out the story and the close-up of all seven figures. Let us know what you think.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/060603.shtml

Gonzo

Reaction score
These look pretty darn cool, although I do wish they were from a nationwide chain instead of a regional one like Jack in the Box.

I'm impressed--for kid's meal toys they look really nice. And it's an interesting selection of characters--adding the Swedish Chef and Pepe to the Big Five!

Me like.

Off to eBay I go!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I am so stoked about this. Pepe is finally available!!! It's not the best likeness, but it's not terrible, and hey...Pepe's finally available!! :smile: :rolleyes: :big_grin:

There are lots of Jack in the Box restaraunts in my area, so I'll be snatching these up and then making them available for you all via eBay. I'll let you know when they're up.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Jack in the Box burgers aren't very good. But their milkshakes are awesome; I foresee drinking a lot of those between tomorrow and August :smile:

I was hoping that Denny's would have done something (Like their All Dogs Go to Heaven promotions), but nothing. Oh well.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Their tacos are really quite excellent too.
Yeah, I've heard that. Remember the tacos they used to have at Burger King? I seem to recall someone saying they tasted alot like those. If so, they are good!

I wish there were a Jack in the Box around here. I could really go for some o' those toys! Well, I'll be joining you all on eBay soon, I suppose. :smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I hate having to use Ebay to get stuff but i'll have to, the bright side is i'm a Muppet fan, so i'm used to the madness that goes on in Ebay with all those annoying bids.