The Muppets Take Hollywood at Jack in the Box

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yeah, I've heard that. Remember the tacos they used to have at Burger King? I seem to recall someone saying they tasted alot like those. If so, they are good!
You're right on the money. BK got the rights to sell those tacos in areas where there were no JITB's, because that's the exact same recipe.

I'd be happy to sell those on eBay too, but I doubt you'd want one that way. :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
speachless

Holy crap, I'm 3 years old all over again(when I first got the Fisher Price Muppet figures)

My feet have blisters, I walked for a millennia...but oh man,
IMHO these are some of the best Muppet figures Ive ever seen.
And they are $1 each...EACH. I would have paid $50 for the Swedish Chef alone.(seriously, OMG thats th ebest of th eline)
Now they could have just come out with 4 or 5...nope, 7 Muppet action figures. I believe this is the beginning of the new Muppet merch rennaissance I was hoping for...man, starting right now, in June...the merch of a lifetime is about to begin!

But yes, *EVERYONE* on here...I dont care if youre a vegan, opposed to junk food, etc...get your keister over to JB's and
bask in the glory of these puppies...Sorry Palisades, yeah you rock, but my main love is with 3-4" figures^_^;;

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
I'd be happy to sell those on eBay too, but I doubt you'd want one that way.
The starting bid is 35¢

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
What the heck? Is there no one on the forum who has access to Jack in the Box, and is willing to help their brothers and sisters here on Muppet Central at cost plus shipping on these? We have to fight each other to buy these from a fellow board member on ebay, rather than receiving a helping hand from a fellow collector on this board?

Wow, what a sense of community..... :rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
Except for international folks, I dont see how findign these could be a problem...given JB's are literally everywhere, like Starbucks.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to their Web site, Jack in the Box is only in 29 states, so that means 21 states in the US don't have easy access to the figures.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Don't worry about me guys. I found someone willing to help on another forum that I'm a member of (non Muppet), where people actually help each other..... :boo: :stick_out_tongue:

I only count 17 states on their website (maybe it hasn't been updated), according to their restaurant locator. And, in addition to 33 states being left out in the cold on these toys, you could hardly call Jack in the Box a presence in some of those states where there are only a handful of locations.

Location Facts:

Jack in the Box Inc. operates and franchises more than 1,800 Jack in the Box restaurants, primarily located in the western United States. The company's corporate headquarters is in San Diego, California, USA.

New Mexico 2 Locations
Utah 2 Locations
Oklahoma 2 Locations
Illinois 13 Locations
Louisiana 18 Locations
Idaho 22 Locations
North Carolina 27 Locations
Tennessee 27 Locations
South Carolina 21 Locations
Hawaii 29 Locations
Oregon 43 Locations
Missouri 48 Locations
Nevada 60 Locations
Arizona 141 Locations
Washington 115 Locations
Texas 504 Locations
California 823 Locations (which I guess is why they must seem like they're "literally everywhere" to you, beaker)

Total Number Of Locations: 1897