The Muppets Take Hollywood at Jack in the Box

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's one way to fix the little problem of huntin' someone down to get these things.

Can I bid with belly button lint?

Foz

Mayhem Roadie

Reaction score
For the love of Pete! People are using my picture too! I know that Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but I really don't know how to feel about this...:concern:

Stulz

Reaction score
Yeah!

Yeah I read your review, thought it would be great to use in the discription, twiked it a bit .. and threw it up there.

:embarrassed:

So many people use other's descriptions and pictures. It's the item that sells in the end, the discription just decribes it. You described in such detail it was too god NOT to Use!

haha. No hard feelings. Not trying to sell your disciption.

Great job on the review

beaker

Reaction score
I was in Jb's again today, it was very crowded but it was great seeing all the kids playing with Muppet Show figures. Man that brings back memories...if I closed my eyes I could swear it was the 80's again! Ok, well one can dream:wink:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
My set of figures are now up on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135771101&category=16485&rd=1

It says "U.S. and Canadian buyers only" because I had one really bad experience with each party having to wait forever and thinking the other had bailed; and the payment system got to be rather confusing. However, I know there are some foreign collectors who can't get their hands on this either way, so if you ask really nicely and explain to me how the payment can be worked out rather simply, I'll revise my auction to make it open for you.

Good luck!

P.S. I just put this online, so if you don't see this right away, it means eBay hasn't done its latest updates. Click back in a little while.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Good news; I went to JitB today.

Bas news; They only had Kermit and Gonzo.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well... I just hate when this happens, you know.. the best promos go to indie resteraunts that no one here knows about while main ones get junk like "Sinbad the movie" and "Pokemon" (which is dead... no one cares!!!)

I seriously would try to get these but, I can't e-bid on e-bay...

I miss the Subway Mucha Lucha toy now this!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I just got my set of 7 (all were still mint in backs) I won off e-bay at a nice cheep price at that! the resturant "Jack in the box" is not on my planet :smile: or umm, state;-)

They are really cool!!! just a few diffrent comments,
I like how they went with the folds in Kermits neck like Palisades did.
Fozzies eye's seem a little...long? lol!
I think Animals head could be bigger and should have had blue jeans on
Pepe is taller then Kermit and Gonzo!!! and i don't mean cause he's on the shell! he's actulay taller when you place there feet together! Palisades better resize there Pepe!!!! :wink:
Piggy's...Piggy, but it's a hoot and a half to remove her head and put it on the chef body as well as the chef's head on Piggy's body!!!!!
someone mentioned this before.

Zack,

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Piggy's...Piggy, but it's a hoot and a half to remove her head and put it on the chef body as well as the chef's head on Piggy's body!!!!!
someone mentioned this before.

Sounds like an actual episode of TMS to me, don't it you? LOL!!