The Muppets Take Laugh Break on sirius radio

justairbagit

Reaction score
Kermit, Fozzie and the rest of the gang host an hour of hilarious family friendly comdy.
Saturday, august 16, 10 am & 1 pm
Sunday, August 17, 11 am & 2 pm

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Holy crap! I love Laugh Break! Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to record it and I'll post it? I can listen online and in my car, and I have a Mac. Any technical info to help and I'll do my best to share the show.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Holy crap! I love Laugh Break! Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to record it and I'll post it? I can listen online and in my car, and I have a Mac. Any technical info to help and I'll do my best to share the show.
Do you have a Sirius model that records? That might be the first idea and then maybe you can somehow transfer that to your computer. I don't know if there's any way to snag the online stream. I have XM, so I don't know much about Sirius' technology.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My Sirius car model records 45 minutes, but the second the unit is turned off, it's gone. I know a way or two I could record the show, but it wouldn't be clean or direct and there'd be a lot of background noise. Maybe I could run a patch cord from the headphone jack to the mic jack and record through GarageBand?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Gosh, I hope someone is able to record it. I'd love to hear it! Though, I might just sign up for the free trial.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Ditto. If someone records this and sends it to me I'll gladly include what I can on an upcoming show.