"The Muppets" Teaser Poster

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I think the tagline means the the Muppets are among us and are closer than we think. Like, a plot line in the movie is that they are working regular jobs in society. So I think the tagline means that there are Muppets are all around us and we just don't realize it yet! :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
My heart skipped a beat when I saw it (Frog, my life is dull).

THE AD CAMPAIGN HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN! :excited:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Amazing. AMAZING. I've been told by one (possibly untrustworthy) source that the trailer WILL be in front of Pirates. I plan to be there opening day to find out... but that's what I know.
i saw pirates last night at a special screening...sadly no trailers were attached

as for this poster i must own this

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is why I wish they had some reputable place to buy movie posters cheap...

Though it will never be as beautiful as those old hand drawn, painted ones.

Muppetplus

Reaction score
I'm getting more and more excited for this movie! For once (ok I'm exaggerating), something good happened on Friday the 13th. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Wow - that is just really weird.

I mean, i've seen the script and all and i have no idea what the tagline's supposed to refer to.

The poster actually seems like it's for a different Muppet movie altogether than the one coming up!

beaker

Reaction score
Although I don't quite understand the tagline, I think it looks really good! Here's hoping for a trailer soon!
The poster kind of reminds me of Muppets from Space, in a good way. I think a teaser poster even more vague should have been released awhile ago...but I like this one.

It's unapolagetic..it's saying there is this special group of characters deep down everyone loves, but thinks they went away or died off. I interpret the tagline to kind of assume those who know, know. That this is an event.

And unlike every other craptacular modern relaunch of old brands(tho I dont consider Muppets old, always current with something) they are treating this more with respect. Plus unlike smurfs, scooby doo, yogi bear, chipmunks etc the film is all real life and not cgi characters. Tho its funny seeing the AICN comments, people think its a cgi film. Itll be a VERY special feeling seeing the first trailer on the big screen. This is our star wars sequel:smile: