1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Mutations

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Zoot The Saxman, Dec 14, 2006.

1. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Zoot the Saxman, when are you planning to work on Droop, Shaky Sanchez, Lenny the Lizard, Koozebanian Phoob, and Snake Frackle?
  2. Well, to be totally honest.....I don't know. Who would buy them? Concidering how much time and money that will go into them to sculpt them, mold them and for resin and paint. I am guessing that i could possibly sell them for 35- 40 dollars a piece. Would people on here spend that much? So....to answer your question, When will i make them? I can't say. They were some characters I could take or leave, and to spend that much time and money for 1 or 2 people would not be that cost efficiant to me.
  3. karamazov80

karamazov80 New Member

Do you have copies of your previously made Muppets for sale somewhere? I would say that 35-40 dollars is very reasonable all things considered.
  4. TotallySpiesFan

How much are figures of Beautiful Day Monster, Gloat, and Luncheon Counter Monster?
  5. PM me for prices
  6. Telly

Telly Active Member

Seriously...I think you should make a Sal. That thing would sell like hotcakes! From what I hear, hotcakes sell pretty well!
  7. karamazov80

karamazov80 New Member

Zoot the Saxman: I would say that, if you are interested in calculating the degree of serious interest for your potential toys, you could take a poll of Muppet Central users regarding their interest (I don't know if this forum allows you to construct polls, but if not, you could create a thread asking each person to post once if they are interested and willing to pay X amount of dollars for toy Y). Once you do this, you could presume that, conservatively, 15-20% of those who say "yes" would be a reasonable estimate of how many would actually pay. Then, you add in a few that you could presumably sell on eBay, and use that number to form the basis for how many people might actually buy your product.

If you were really interested in doing that, that is. . .
  8. Telly

Telly Active Member

BUT of course...as stated in the puppetry section...this kind of action would be illegal. :attitude:
  9. karamazov80

karamazov80 New Member

Making and selling them?
  10. Yes, making and selling them. I don't sell them for profit. I never have. Ask ANYONE who has bought from me before. I made these figures for me, and My collection. I am willing to share them with fans who collect just like me. I only charge what it costs in materials to make.
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Zoot... Sent you a PM, just waiting to hear back from you when you get the chance. Thanks.
  12. TotallySpiesFan

I hope you'll have enough money to make sculpts of Droop, Shaky Sanchez, Koozebanian Phoob, and Lenny the Lizard soon.
  13. b0bb33z3r

b0bb33z3r New Member

wow those are beautiful! Do you sell casts of them? again, simply awesome!
  14. Yes, I do. Please email, or PM me if you are intrested.
  15. b0bb33z3r

b0bb33z3r New Member

cool. PM sent.
  16. goodrastus

goodrastus New Member

Do you make fruit and vegies Zoot?
  17. Nope, I don't...sorry
  18. TotallySpiesFan

But you do make Muppet monsters, as well as abstract creatures, animals, and birds.
  19. Yes i do. That is correct
  20. Lamango

Lamango New Member

Although mine are kinda...sucky, I have made most of the muppet cast, includeing Rufus and Muppy....Out of normal clay, and not with much detail. My Snuffy looks crazed.

Anyways, at the topic onhand, how come I can not view your work, ZootyZootZoo?