"The N" goes 24/7 Next Year

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
When are programmers going to understand that more isn't better? It's just more. :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Besides Gullah Guallah Island, Little Bear, Little Bill, and Franklin, everything else has "dumbed- down" programming written all over it.:rolleyes:
Look at a dictionary. Look up the term "Dumbed Down" and the fifth synonym would be "Nick Jr.'s line up." Little Bill is the only show on that network that I respect, since it is Bill Cosby, after all.

Anyone who would think SW would go back to working with a greedy, evil conglomerate like Viacom after the way they tried to oust them would be totally naive.

OOh boy. Yo Gabba Gabba is on at 3 am. Wow. I'm sure a lot of preschoolers are clammoring to see that.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Anyone who would think SW would go back to working with a greedy, evil conglomerate like Viacom after the way they tried to oust them would be totally naive.
But surely but slowly SW became what it despised when it allowed Elmo to basically be the spokescharacter for the Street. And now, they're paying for it by getting backlash from pro-Elmo supporters as the company's trying to revert back to its roots.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When Miss Piggy flies. :rolleyes:
*Viacom and Miss Piggy are standing up on a rooftop*

*Viacom straps fake wings on Miss Piggy's back*

VIACOM: Alright Miss Piggy, now just buzz the building a few times, and that should do it!

MISS PIGGY: In your dreams.... HIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAA!

SSLFan

Reaction score
But surely but slowly SW became what it despised when it allowed Elmo to basically be the spokescharacter for the Street. And now, they're paying for it by getting backlash from pro-Elmo supporters as the company's trying to revert back to its roots.
Well how is a company like CTW....I mean SW, gonna revert back to it's roots when their bringing out all these new charcthers!:grouchy: (No offense to Abby).:halo:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You can introduce new characters and still stick to what brought you to the dance.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And TV itself is a part of the ever-expanding and constantly changing technological world.
And besides, I always did prefer B.J., Colonel Potter, and Charles over Trapper, Henry, and Frank anyway.