"The N" goes 24/7 Next Year

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love that idea but here's my question for these channels. Now they said that The N would be going 24/7 but for some reason they haven't changed it at all. It's still Nog/N on my Dish Network. And Nick Gas is still Nick Gas. What is with this? Are they going to change it or what? Is it taking long or are they trying something new or getting older shows to start showing? This isn't making any since at all over at my house.

Edit: This is how Nog/N is showing on my satellite. The N is just about to end and Noggin is starting their shows at 8. It's really weird.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, they changed it on my Comcast digital network.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love that idea but here's my question for these channels. Now they said that The N would be going 24/7 but for some reason they haven't changed it at all. It's still Nog/N on my Dish Network. And Nick Gas is still Nick Gas. What is with this? Are they going to change it or what? Is it taking long or are they trying something new or getting older shows to start showing? This isn't making any since at all over at my house.

Edit: This is how Nog/N is showing on my satellite. The N is just about to end and Noggin is starting their shows at 8. It's really weird.
Dish. Pfft!

Sorry.

Perhaps they're just a little slow right now? It all changed on my Comcast Digital Cable... in fact, January 1, Court TV changed its name to truTV, and it changed on Comcast as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would say, had they decided on a Nick Classics channel instead of this tween payoff, I'd really love to actually get cable then. I mean, there are so many classics they just don't show. Other than Kenan and Kel, none of them are really classic nick shows. just stupid sitcoms from the 90's. Of course, I do love Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I mean, Will Smith before he was an annoying mega star, Carlton, and let's not forget "Uncle Phil" James Avery, better known as...

But Sabrina tired after each and every viewing, especially the unwatchable later episodes with Punky Brewster as one of her college roommates.