The Narrator

Misskermie

Reaction score
This story, is getting awesomer!

More please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 5
"So I've delievered most of the invitations,"Dominic said.
"Me too,"Collen said.
"Me three,"said Jaz.
"Me hungry,"Fozzie said laughing at his joke.
"Well we'd better get some lunch."Colleen said.
"There he is,"Snake Walker said staring at Dominic through his spyglass."I'll get him!"
[Snake]
The mighty hunter's hunting for enemies. Beware all Muppets cause he never ever says please. He's gonna catch you if you come play peek-a-boo. Run Dominic run. Let's have some fun. You're gonna be Doc's really soon. Ha ha I'll make you Doc's real soon. Sometimes being sneaky's like a breeze , blast the scene. He's got pysique he's like a lean mean machine. Those little Muppets start to tremble through and through. Run Dominic run. Let's have some fun. You're gonna be Doc's really soon. I promise you. I'll make sure you are Doc's really soon. Here I go sneak sneak.(roars) A mighty hunter's coming. Don't make a sound. He could be high above. He could be creep crawling all over the ground. Those big old bad old Muppets gonna get a scare or two. Run Dominic run. Let's have some fun. You're gonna be Doc's really soon. I'll make you Doc's kid really soon.
"Yeah!"he said.
"Hey!"Jenny said snatching his harpoon to threaten Fozzie with. "No stealing forks."
"Darn. I'll be back,"Snake said.
Song Used-Mighty Hunter-From the Tale of the Bunny Picnic. Pete's Resturant and his daughter Jenny are from The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.6
"Thanks Jenny!"Dominic said."And thank you Pete!"
"You're welcome Dominic!"Jenny said.
"And remember my boy..."Pete said motioning for Dominic to say his famous line with him.
"Peoples is peoples"They both said laughing.
"Bye!"Dominic said. "Well the party is tonight. I can't wait!"Dominic stood eagerly shaking hands with all the cast of Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock,Dinosarus, and last Toby.
"Dominic I'd like to thank you. I'm no longer the baby on David Bowie's lap when you wrote your story. Now I'm the king that stopped an evil tyrant"
"Has he you know?"Dominic asked.
"Oh no!"Toby said."As long as his heir is alive, Jareth can not come back"
"Thank goodness for that!"Dominic said.Annie Sue came down the steps dressed in a pretty dress.
"You look wonderful,"Dominic told her.
"Would you like to dance?" she asked him.
"I never danced."Dominic replied. "Unless it's square dancing."
"Well I'm an amateur myself."she admitted holding out her arm.
Rowlf started playing a song as they started dancing. Annie Sue sm
, and began to sing.
[Annie Sue]
Let me be your wings. Let me be your only love. Let me take you far beyond the stars. Let me be your wings. Let me take you high above. Everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours. Anything that you desire. Anything at all. Every day I'll take you higher and I'll never let you fall. Let me be your wings. Leave behind the world you know. For another world of wondorous things. We'll see the Universe and dance on Saturn's wings. Fly with me and I will be your wings. Anything that you desire. Anything at all.
[Dominic]
Anything at all.
[Both]
Everyday I'll take you higher and I'll never let you fall.
[Dominic]
You will be my wings
[Annie Sue]
Let me be your wings
[Dominic]
You will be my only love
[Annie Sue]
Get ready for another world of wondrous things
[Dominic]
Wondrous things are sure to happen.
[Both]
We'll see the Universe and dance on Saturn's rings.
[Annie Sue]
Heaven isn't too far.
[Dominic]
Heaven is where you are.
[Both]
Stay with me and Let me (you will) be your (my) wings!
Song-Let me be your wings from Thumbelina. I switched the gender roles, since Dominic is the one in a whole new world. Whoops wrong song!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 7
"Help!"cried a voice.
"Kermit!"Dominic said. Snake Walker had tied the frog up.
"Take me,"Dominic begged Snake. Snake evilly smiled taking the boy's hand in his own.
[Dominic and Annie Sue]
Saying Goodbye. Going away. Seems like Goodbye's such a hard thing to say. Toching a hand wondering why it's time for saying goodbye.
[Kermit]
Saying goodbye why is it sad? Makes us remember the good times we had.
[Dominic and Jaz]
Much more to say foolish to try. It's time for saying goodbye.
[Dominic and Colleen]
Don't want to leave but we both know sometime's it's better to go.
[Vincent]
Somehow I know we'll meet again. Not sure quite where and I don't know just when.
[Dominic]
You're in my heart so until then it's time for saying goodbye.
[Dominic and Fozzie]
Somehow I know we'll meet again. Not sure quite where, and I don't just when. You're in my heart so until then. Wanna smile. Wanna cry saying goodbye.
[all Muppets and Dominic]
La la la la la la. It's time for saying goodbye. La la la la la la la la la la.
Song used- Saying Goodbye from the Muppets Take Manhattan.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
WHY DOMINIC!? WHY!?!?!?!?
I"m sorry. I needed to give it some edge somehow. How boring would it be if Snake just kept trying to catch, but got foiled like Wile E Coyote? Don't worry. I promise it will all end well.