The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who ever took a can of whipped cream and squirted it in their mouth?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It is fun having whipped cream like that, especially that little nitrous rush when you get to the bottom.

Doesn't work that well with Cool Whip. 8)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only who has gotten sick from drinking water the wrong way? Yesterday I drank some out of a faucet, it went down the wrong pipe (as in throat) and ultimately out my nose, and I immediately knew this was gonna have some consequence; here I am the next day with a runny nose and sore throat, just from drinking water.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't drink tap water. It's full of chemicals, and drain-o's, and nasties, and all sorts of other crap you'd rather not know about it. That tap water is so bad they have to put a drain under it just to get rid of it.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Right; I'm afraid what happened to me was just choking on water and now somehow I have a cold because of it... f'ing bizarre and annoying.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Don't drink tap water. It's full of chemicals, and drain-o's, and nasties, and all sorts of other crap you'd rather not know about it. That tap water is so bad they have to put a drain under it just to get rid of it.
Depends on your tap water. Mine is filtered and better than most stuff you can get at the store (though I usually drink bottled water but that’s because of taste preference.)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
The tap water in my town tastes like pool water, no joke, so I have a water filter that makes the water taste bearable. However, I still think bottled water tastes the best.