The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even bottled water can be hit or miss: more often than not, certain bottled water actually tastes like the plastic bottles the water is kept in.

Honestly, I just drink Propel for water.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Jerry did some really nasty things before he left. I don’t want to go too in-depth but really it’s for the best that he left.
Just because he takes drugs doesn't mean he's a bad person. If you want him to quit, he'll do it on his own time. For instance, for most of my life, my mom smoked cigarettes. But in 2015, she finally quit and I'm very proud of her. I can't wait till LittleJerry comes back and tells us of his time seeing Steve Whitmire.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Just because he takes drugs doesn't mean he's a bad person. If you want him to quit, he'll do it on his own time. For instance, for most of my life, my mom smoked cigarettes. But in 2015, she finally quit and I'm very proud of her. I can't wait till LittleJerry comes back and tells us of his time seeing Steve Whitmire.
Where did this come from? No one gives a f:smile::smile:k about his drug use.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only who has gotten sick from drinking water the wrong way? Yesterday I drank some out of a faucet, it went down the wrong pipe (as in throat) and ultimately out my nose, and I immediately knew this was gonna have some consequence; here I am the next day with a runny nose and sore throat, just from drinking water.
Too bad probably none of you have any childhood memories of drinking from a garden hose.

We kids from the 70s did it all the time and- miracle of miracles- WE LIVED!!!!