The New Am I The Only One Thread

mariolover

Reaction score
Am I the only one on this forum who likes pineapple on pizza?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like pineapple on pizza, what else?

It does add an extra little hint of fruitiness and juiciness to the pizza.

Now, let me ask this: anyone else here tolerate anchovis? I don't mind them too much.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My wife likes it. It’s a Hawaiian pizza with pineapple and ham. It’s okay, but make mine pepperoni.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just about the only pizza toppings I don't like are peppers, olives, and sausage. Anything else I'm cool with, it just really depends on what I'm in the mood for - sometimes I may feel like I just want a simple plain cheese, but other times you can pile on the toppings for me.

Papa John's used to be my prefered pizza chain, but they've really gone down in quality in recent years, and their pizzas and services are really inconsistent anymore. I've kind of switched to Marco's, they're pretty good. Pizza Hut won't deliver to my area, and Jet's abandoned ship.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes simplicity is perfection.
Yes. Can people please stop trying to include other ingredients and additives in grilled cheese sandwiches, like mayonaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and/or onions? That is practically a cheeseburger without the meat patty.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yes. Can people please stop trying to include other ingredients and additives in grilled cheese sandwiches, like mayonaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and/or onions? That is practically a cheeseburger without the meat patty.
Hey, some additives are great, but I agree, it becomes a different sandwich. Still great, but different.