The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anchovies make me want to hurl. I prefer cheese and pepperoni.
As someone who actually tried anchovies, those things are incredibly salty and you can taste the sea water in them.

here is absolutely nothing whatsoever that needs to be added to this dish: not breadcrumbs,
Going to have to respectfully disagree with you on that, it adds a nice flavor and texture

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who’s just scared for our future the closer we get to this election?

Like, my anxiety has been much worse than it was last election (when I stupidly thought Hillary would be the lesser evil than Trump).

Any Del

Reaction score
Am I the only one who’s just scared for our future the closer we get to this election?

Like, my anxiety has been much worse than it was last election (when I stupidly thought Hillary would be the lesser evil than Trump).
Little nervous here and there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant to say I thought Trump was the lesser evil at the time (god it’s been a long year).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Maybe this belongs on the Politics thread, but I’ll say this much.
Trump’s worst enemy isn’t Biden, it’s his itchy Twitter finger. Take that away, he has managed a few decent things in office.
Most notably, foreign policy in the Middle East. He has gotten countries to align with Israel. That is more progress than any president has made in decades.
Am I a fan of his personality? No. But he has got results, when other politicians only give lip service.