1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New Am I The Only One Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Jan 2, 2017.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who finds the "NPC" meme annoying?

The funny thing is, the same people who put that label on those who are anti-Trump because they, quote on quote, constantly say "orange man BAD!" and **** like that were the same people who constantly complained "ugh, Obama is da wurst president ever!!!111!!!" Or "Ooohhh Hiwwaway is guilty of deweting da emails!!!111!!!" Blah blah.

2. LittleJerry92

I had to look her up cause I had no idea who she was.

Oh my God, yes!

"Pahpuler.... I'll help you be PAH-PEEEUUUUU-LERRR!"

3. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who wants to burn these things with fire?

[​IMG]

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The illustration on the box is adorable.

The actual item itself is hedious.

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Uh... what is going on with his face?

6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I am genuinely afraid of those things and i support burning them all

like when i say im afraid of them i genuinely have a phobia of them. most of it stems from a lifesized one a restaurant we used to live near had that was right at the entrance as you walked in

7. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Met my fiance through OKCupid. At the time they had an option to not limit the range of searches (aka so many miles distant from you); I was in AZ at the time and he was in WI.

I felt like the online format was excellent for us introverts, as it gives the opportunity to slowly get to know someone well before you actually meet.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  8. LittleJerry92

Am I the only one who actually really disliked this version or “A New Way to Walk” as a kid?

Little did I know a (in my opinion) much worse version by Destiny’s Child would come out years later.

9. LittleJerry92

.....am I the only one who could actually see myself in a pop boy band? :shifty:

10. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Blue Frackle and LittleJerry92 like this.
  11. LittleJerry92

12. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who feels like every TV show should have at least one holiday episode over the course of its run?

I know a vast majority of network shows in recent years seem to do annual holiday episodes for each of the major ones, like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but I can think a few shows from years past that never did a single holiday episode.

newsmanfan and Blue Frackle like this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Since this was a controversial topic going on constantly last year (ugh...):

Am I the only one (on this forum) that’s been sexually harassed? Not assaulted, but harassed?

No joke. This troll on YouTube back in 2008 asked me to show him a picture of my *****. My stupid 15-year-old self not thinking went ahead and did it. Something I regret a lot.

Two years later, this kid who graduated from my school in 2008 kept asking me (and a couple other of my friends, too) if I wanted to jack off with him in person. I felt super uncomfortable that I ended up blocking him for good. And keep in mind, he was in his 20’s by this point and I was still a minor (17). He could have gone to prison for that.

Then in 2013, this one kid from my school in my grade kept trying to flirt with me and I told him out of respect it was making me uncomfortable and he tried playing the victim even when I wasn’t being rude. I stopped talking to him since (he also tried doing that to another friend of mine).

14. MikaelaMuppet

Am I the only one who likes Baby Bear?

15. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

lol, the contrast of those last two posts. :laugh:

16. D'Snowth

As far as Baby Bear is concerned, the only time I disliked the character was up until Season 30, when they expanded the character beyond just being in a perpetual feud with Goldilocks, and actually gave him more dimension instead of being a one-dimensional fairy tale character.

17. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Trust me, most of us like Baby Bear.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  18. MikaelaMuppet

Okay, but I just simply wanted to ask a question, that's all.

19. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who thinks Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson are starting to look like they could pass as long lost sisters?

20. LittleJerry92

I can see that.