The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Why is this disturbing image of Kermit and Prarie making love popping in my head now?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay so I honestly don't know why, but um....

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of talking on the phone? :smirk:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay so I honestly don't know why, but um....

Am I the only one who's not a big fan of talking on the phone? :smirk:
Definitely not. I hate talking on the phone, it's usually super awkward and I always forget what I wanted to say/ don't have anything to say when people call me. Which is why I mostly just text when I can.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Same! Like there's only a few friends of mine I'll have a conversation with.

One friend I stopped talking to 3 years ago would talk about nothing but cartoons, movies, music and his ******** first world problems.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

One friend I stopped talking to 3 years ago would talk about nothing but cartoons, movies, music and his ******** first world problems.

One of my old college buddies used to call me up and drone on ad nauseum about 80's music, sports, girls he tried picking up (and failed miserably) blah blah blah. It got to the point you could put the phone down, go to the kitchen, make a sandwich, visit the bathroom, come back 20 minutes later, and he'd still be droning on, never realizing I left!
After the better part of an hour, it's time to reel it in. "Yeah, right, okay, take it easy, gotta get going, my hemorrhoids are acting up, yeah, gotta get together soon, peace out okay BYE!!" Pheeeewwww!!!