The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, to be fair, Obama did try to smooth things over with the Middle East, but Republicans wouldn't let him.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Like pineapple on pizza, what else?

It does add an extra little hint of fruitiness and juiciness to the pizza.

Now, let me ask this: anyone else here tolerate anchovis? I don't mind them too much.
One of my go to pizzas is extra cheese with anchovies. Love it tbh

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just had a Frescheta Hawaiian pizza with pineapple and ham. Usually, Frescheta's pizzas are pretty good . . . this one was terribly bland since it had no seasonings on it . . . just a plain crust, with plain tomato sauce, plain cheese, topped with ham and pineapple.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My go to is easily buffalo chicken or bbq chicken.

Also, a cheese pizza with extra Alfredo from dominos 👍🏻

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds myself pretty bored when it comes to eating kraft velveta shells and cheese?

Flavor wise it’s got a decent processed cheese flavor and a nice creamy texture, but by the time I get halfway through, I just find myself bored from eating it with just the literal two flavors/textures. (Not to mention how filling it is as well).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's actually one of the most bland store brand boxed mac-n-cheeses there is. Just stick with regular Kraft dinner, or better yet, some Bob Evan's is pretty good.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It takes a while, but I make my own Mac and cheese. You can use practically any pasta, and besides cheddar and American (Kraft singles melts well and sticks to the pasta), I also melt in some gorgonzola and gruyere.

U know Snowthy likes Mac and cheese in its pure unadulterated state. But add some grilled chicken, Panko bread crumbs, and broccoli, you have a meal fit for a king.