The NEW Epic Muppet Film Trailer Released!

beaker

Reaction score
Holy MC ressurrection Batman! I thought ya(Chris) had fallen off the face of the earth, heh. *remembers all those late night heated argument chats on MC delphi back in the late 90's with Apple and others, LOL* Crazy times. Good to see ya back. Its funny happening upon your little parody short, as I have been championing an idea for a new Muppet film that really would have a huge cross section of Muppets from over the years(TMS, SS, FR, etc) as well as Creature shop bad guys. Well, one can dream. Btw, any other cool JHC related fan projects youve done?

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Holy MC ressurrection Batman! I thought ya(Chris) had fallen off the face of the earth, heh. *remembers all those late night heated argument chats on MC delphi back in the late 90's with Apple and others, LOL* Crazy times. Good to see ya back. Its funny happening upon your little parody short, as I have been championing an idea for a new Muppet film that really would have a huge cross section of Muppets from over the years(TMS, SS, FR, etc) as well as Creature shop bad guys. Well, one can dream. Btw, any other cool JHC related fan projects youve done?
Haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, though sometimes I've felt like I have. Definitely had a lot of huge turns in life lately though. Oh yeah, of course I remember those times. My second childhood. We can hope such a movie would ever be made.. I have played with a couple other ideas, one was a similar concept to DvH, about Elmo plotting to take over Sesame Street. The other, a much bolder idea, and almost likely impossible because it would've needed a number of MC people to help with the production - a Twilight Zone-style short movie about humans searching for Fraggle Rock. I had a rough idea about how this one would unfold, but no screenplay was ever completed.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gobo_Tron2
Haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, though sometimes I've felt like I have.
i've had days like that!

Sarah

scarecroe

Reaction score
Chris, drop me a line if you get a chance. I sent you some email the other night via the message board, I hope you got it.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Chris, that was a GREAT parody.

I'm happy to thank the guy who made it :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gobo_Tron2
Haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, though sometimes I've felt like I have.
Heh, I can relate! Somehow as of late Ive thrown time and space out the window!(Just 3am tumbleweed country as of late)

I dont really have fond memories of a lot of the old MC delphi chats...believe it or not folks, your beloved Cory wasnt always as well receptive as he is now...luckily MC has changed with the times(still miss those old 1998-2001 MC days tho, things semed very exciting, *sigh*)

So what *have* you been up to? Im always curious when we havent seen a longtime poster for a long time, heh.

I like your idea for a 'fans looking for fraggle holes' thing. Im hoping that idea can be explored a little in a future JHC project.
(last we saw, Emily Bear's hosue was over one) Sadly the proposed Uncle Matt cameo in MFS was the last time a Muppets/FR crossover was too happen. Im hoping some FR cameos can be done in the future...they need to refurbish Uncle Matt, stat! ^_^

anyways, would be curious how that better quality parody looks, as well as any other short film/spoofs/etc youve done! :smile:

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
Ouch

The truth is, Walt Disney, throughout his career, had more courage, talent and creative integrity in his little finger than Jim Henson had in his whole hand.
You have NO IDEA how much that hurts. I'm sorry, but even though that's your opinion, I absolutely have no respect for you now. That was one of the meanest things that I have ever heard. Why are you here if you have no respect for one of the greatest human beings that has ever existed on this planet?!
Please, please, please no more hurtful coments. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Ouch

Originally posted by muppetfreak12
You have NO IDEA how much that hurts. I'm sorry, but even though that's your opinion, I absolutely have no respect for you now. That was one of the meanest things that I have ever heard. Why are you here if you have no respect for one of the greatest human beings that has ever existed on this planet?!
Leave it be. That jerk was banned a while back. He never had any business being here other than p***ing us off. I bet that guy is stalking Eisner right now. It's best to forget that sort of crap and move on!

Besides, no one had respect for him tho begin with!!!
:sleep:
:boo:
DWOAH ho ho ho ho!!!!!