The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That was really really great, pug lover. I'm on a prank call kick, usally the ones I listen to have Judge Judy in them, that made it even better for me. Nice job.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Thank you colbynfriends.I'm glad you enjoyed that outline.I regularly tune into Judge Judy on week nights.It inspired me to make her a TMS guest star.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here's another outline:
The Carpenters

Opening Number: "Tico, Tico" with Annie Sue, Scooter, Gonzo, Wembley, Gobo, Philo and Gunge

Backstage: Kermit talks to Karen and Richard

Song: The Carpenters sing "Bless the beasts and children" in a woodland setting filled with woodland creatures

Muppet Labs: Self-watering cans, one plant grows too big and tangles around Beaker

Canteen: Robin talks to Karen and Richard

At The Dance: Rizzo and Yolanda, two Frackles, George and Mildred and A chicken and a rooster

UK Spot: Chris and the Alphabeats sing "Rock and Roll Readers"

Talk Spot: Kermit talks to Karen and Richard again and then Kermit and Karen sing "Rainbow Connection"

Pigs In Space: Finding Pluto

Backstage: The Carpenters and Muppets prepare for closing number

Closing Number: Carpenters and Muppets sing "Sing"
Muppets featured: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Robin, Scooter, Gonzo, Gobo, Wembley and Grover

Goodnights: Karen and Richard, Kermit, Robin, Scooter, Gonzo, Miss Piggy

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here's another outline:
Muppets put together a tribute show for Jim Henson
With guest stars: John Denver, Paul Williams, Linda Ronstadt, Lena Horne, Harry Belafonte and original Sesame Street cast: Sonia Manzano, Emilio Delgado, Loretta Long, Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman, Northern Calloway and Alaina Reed

Opening number: Muppets sing "Hey, A Movie!"

Kermit is the Master of Ceremonies and introduces a short biographical film about Jim Henson

Sesame Street cast introduces a montage of memorable moments from "Sesame Street":
Ernie and Bert's rhyming game
Kermit and Joely "ABCDEF--Cookie Monster!"
Grover as Super Grover
Big Bird singing "ABC-DEF-GHI"
Oscar singing "I Love Trash"
Ernie singing "Rubber Duckie"
Cookie Monster singing "C is for Cookie"
Bert singing "Doin' the Pigeon"

Fozzie introduces a montage of guest stars from the Muppet Show:
Edgar Bergen
Ethel Merman
Dom DeLuise
John Denver
Liza Minelli
Leslie Uggams with Big Bird
Connie Stevens with Ernie and Bert
Marty Feldman with Cookie Monster, Ernie and Bert, Grover and Count von Count

Lena Horne comes onstage and talks about her experiances on Sesame Street and The Muppet Show and sings "Sing" as a group of Muppets fill in.

Harry Belafonte talks about Fraggle Rock and its sense of community as well as the international aspect of Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street and The Muppet Show and sings "Turn The World Around"

Paul Williams talks about writing songs for Muppet Productions, Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Muppet Christmas Carol and sings "Rainbow Connection" with Kermit

Linda Ronstadt talks about Muppet Music and how they come in many styles and shows a montage of musical moments:
"Movin' Right Along" from The Muppet Movie
"Put Down The Duckie" from Sesame Street
"Barbeque" from Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
"The Rock Goes On" from Fraggle Rock
"Together Again" from The Muppets Take Manhatten
The Storyteller's song from The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic
"Fuzzy and Blue" from Sesame Street

John Denver talks about how each project Jim has done has a lesson that comes through loud and clear from the many messages from Sesame Street as part of growing up, from learning to cooperate and live with one another in Fraggle Rock and the messages from TV specials. From Emmet Otter's jug-band Christmas: "Friends and family are the best Christmas present of all" and from The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic: "You're never too little to do big things, including being a hero" and shows a montage of pivotal moments from muppet projects:
"Our World/Brothers medley" from Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
The bunnies marching song to the farmer, "Drum Of Right" from the Tale Of The Bunny Picnic"
"Children Of Tomorrow" from Fraggle Rock
"We Are All Earthlings" from Sesame Street
"It's In Every One Of Us" from A Rocky Mountain Holiday

Muppets come on stage to pay their respects to Jim and saying how much of a great leader he was to them and how much they miss him and sing a medley of songs in his honor:
Kermit sings "Bein' Green"
Ernie sings "I Don't To Live On The Moon"
Gobo and Traveling Matt sing "Follow Me"
Robin sings "Halfway Down The Stairs"
Emmet and Ma Otter and Muppets sing "When The River Meets The Sea"
Gonzo sings "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday"
Muppets sing "Saying Goodbye"
Muppets sing "Just One Person"
Muppets featured: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Robin, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Count von Count, Herry Monster, Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red, Traveling Matt, Sprocket, Philo, Gunge, Emmet, Ma Otter, Wendell, Harvey, Charlie, Bean Bunny, his brother, Lugsy, his sister, Twitch and their friends, Be-bop, Snort, Babble and Bulbous and their dog friend, Mr. De-dop-de-diddly-dog-bop

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Awesome outlines vettech28.
The last one was my favourite.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Here's another outline:
Muppets put together a tribute show for Jim Henson
With guest stars: John Denver, Paul Williams, Linda Ronstadt, Lena Horne, Harry Belafonte and original Sesame Street cast: Sonia Manzano, Emilio Delgado, Loretta Long, Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman, Northern Calloway and Alaina Reed

Opening number: Muppets sing "Hey, A Movie!"

Kermit is the Master of Ceremonies and introduces a short biographical film about Jim Henson

Sesame Street cast introduces a montage of memorable moments from "Sesame Street":
Ernie and Bert's rhyming game
Kermit and Joely "ABCDEF--Cookie Monster!"
Grover as Super Grover
Big Bird singing "ABC-DEF-GHI"
Oscar singing "I Love Trash"
Ernie singing "Rubber Duckie"
Cookie Monster singing "C is for Cookie"
Bert singing "Doin' the Pigeon"

Fozzie introduces a montage of guest stars from the Muppet Show:
Edgar Bergen
Ethel Merman
Dom DeLuise
John Denver
Liza Minelli
Leslie Uggams with Big Bird
Connie Stevens with Ernie and Bert
Marty Feldman with Cookie Monster, Ernie and Bert, Grover and Count von Count

Lena Horne comes onstage and talks about her experiances on Sesame Street and The Muppet Show and sings "Sing" as a group of Muppets fill in.

Harry Belafonte talks about Fraggle Rock and its sense of community as well as the international aspect of Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street and The Muppet Show and sings "Turn The World Around"

Paul Williams talks about writing songs for Muppet Productions, Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas, The Muppet Movie and The Muppet Christmas Carol and sings "Rainbow Connection" with Kermit

Linda Ronstadt talks about Muppet Music and how they come in many styles and shows a montage of musical moments:
"Movin' Right Along" from The Muppet Movie
"Put Down The Duckie" from Sesame Street
"Barbeque" from Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
"The Rock Goes On" from Fraggle Rock
"Together Again" from The Muppets Take Manhatten
The Storyteller's song from The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic
"Fuzzy and Blue" from Sesame Street

John Denver talks about how each project Jim has done has a lesson that comes through loud and clear from the many messages from Sesame Street as part of growing up, from learning to cooperate and live with one another in Fraggle Rock and the messages from TV specials. From Emmet Otter's jug-band Christmas: "Friends and family are the best Christmas present of all" and from The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic: "You're never too little to do big things, including being a hero" and shows a montage of pivotal moments from muppet projects:
"Our World/Brothers medley" from Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
The bunnies marching song to the farmer, "Drum Of Right" from the Tale Of The Bunny Picnic"
"Children Of Tomorrow" from Fraggle Rock
"We Are All Earthlings" from Sesame Street
"It's In Every One Of Us" from A Rocky Mountain Holiday

Muppets come on stage to pay their respects to Jim and saying how much of a great leader he was to them and how much they miss him and sing a medley of songs in his honor:
Kermit sings "Bein' Green"
Ernie sings "I Don't To Live On The Moon"
Gobo and Traveling Matt sing "Follow Me"
Robin sings "Halfway Down The Stairs"
Emmet and Ma Otter and Muppets sing "When The River Meets The Sea"
Gonzo sings "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday"
Muppets sing "Saying Goodbye"
Muppets sing "Just One Person"
Muppets featured: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Robin, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Count von Count, Herry Monster, Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red, Traveling Matt, Sprocket, Philo, Gunge, Emmet, Ma Otter, Wendell, Harvey, Charlie, Bean Bunny, his brother, Lugsy, his sister, Twitch and their friends, Be-bop, Snort, Babble and Bulbous and their dog friend, Mr. De-dop-de-diddly-dog-bop

This is my favorite show!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Dr. Bob: This looks like the chicken pox!
Chicken enters room: Did you call?
Everyone: NO!
Chicken: Well excuse me for living!

Muppet Labs: Bunsen invents his new Monster Translator and he tests it on one of the Mutations.
Bunsen: Now I will press this button, filp this switch, and...
Mutation (who has been growling ever since the sketch started): The first thing I'll do when that idiot unchains me, is eat him!
Bunsen (looks scared) :W-well thats all today from M-m-muppet labs. (starts to walk away, then dose a 180 and runs)
Love these bits.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here's another outline:
Harry Connick Jr.

Opening Number: Emmet Otter and his jug-band sing "Ladybug's Picnic"

Backstage: Rowlf talks to Harry before Harry's first number

Song: Harry sings "Come By Me" in an At The Dance setting

Swedish Chef: Making Popcorn

Canteen: Electric Mayhem talk to Harry

At The Dance: Roosevelt Franklin and Betty Lou, Two Whatnots, Two dogs and two monsters

UK Spot: Frogs sing "Frog Talk"

Talk Spot: Rowlf talks to Harry again and both perform "Eight Little Notes", but Harry does it in his own style

Vets Hospital: a frog is the patient

Backstage: Harry preps for his closing number

Closing Number: Harry sings "Jambalaya" with Lubbock Lou and his Jug Huggers

Goodnights: Harry, Kermit, Rowlf, Roosevelt Franklin, a frog, Slim Wilson