The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
this outline is for a new muppet show with muppets from the old muppet show,muppets tonight,fraggle rock,sesame street,and bear in big blue house you can think of a celebrity and make your own outline ok let's start with someone making the first outline.

also this is not a role play ok.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Brad Paisley

Cold Opening: Brad Complains about all of the Ticks

(all ticks are played by Inksopts)

Theme
Kermit - Its The Muppet Show with our special guest star: Brad Paisley
Horn Gag (mud shoots out through the horn)

Opening Number: Lew Zeland: I'm gonna miss her (fishin' song) - written by Brad Paisley

Sketch - Vets Hospital - Pepe with a Sunburn (Dr. Bob: if you didn't come when you did, we would have had peel-and-eat shrimp)

Song - The Country Trio singing Whats a Guy Gotta Do To Get A Girl In This Town - written by Joe Nicoles

(more to come later)

(Later)

UK Spot Great Moments in Elvis History: Cave-Elvis' invent the wheel

Fraggle-Cam: Digit feeds in to a secret camera in fraggle rock and sees the fraggles sing
Zip-a-dee-doo-da.

Pigs In Space: the ship gets attacked by space ticks

Closing Number: Brad Paisley: Ticks\Online Backed up by Ticks, and Lubock Lou & his Jug Huggers

Goodnights
the end

What did you think?

kathy26

Reaction score
that was great and your the first to post in my reply congrats and make sure you put muppets in the goodnights for your next outline ok.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
make sure you put muppets in the goodnights for your next outline ok.
Will do.

Jeff Dunham\Friends (Peanut, Walter, Jose, ect)

Cold Opening: Scooter tells Jeff and Peanut they'll fit in

Opening: Its the Muppet Show with Jeff Dunham and Friends!
Horn Gag: Peanut pushes Gonzo out of the way and dose the last note.

Opening Number: Nickleback's Photograph sung by Clifford

Jeff Dunham Preforms #1: Walter
(after this sketch, Statler and Waldorf go backstage to offer Walter a seat in the balcony for the rest of the show, he accepts)

At the Dance: Random Jokes untill someone mentions bombs (or something similar) and Crazy Harry and Achmed both fight to explode something untill they blow up each other.

Black out

black in
UK Sketch\Song Backstage: Lips Really wants to do lead vocals for a song (What a Wonderful World) and after convincing Kermit, he get's his chance. But half way through the song he can't help himself and dose the rest of the song via his trumpet, to be backed up by the rest of his Eletric Mayem band members (including Clifford)

Backstage: Jeff and Jose Jalapenio(sp) are in there Dressing Room. Pepe comes in and starts speaking spanish with Jose.
Then Rosita from Sesame Street comes in and speaks spanish. Jeff tells everyone to stop because he dose not know spanish and feels left out.
Pepe: You are a sick man, Okay.

Muppet Sports: Lobster Toss
Muppet News Flash: the Newsman reports of a pack of lobsters flying directly above the theater, only to have them fall on him, and pinch him

Jeff Dunham Preforms #2: Peanut and Jose
Balcony: Statler: He {Jeff} should stick to his day job
Walter: That is his day job!
Waldof: Then he should stick to his night job.

Goodnights
Jeff, Peanut, Jose
Kermit, Lips, Clifford, Rosita, Pepe, and Crazy Harry

Last Balcony - Walter: Well, back to the suitcase
Statler\Waldorf: Take us with you!

The End

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with paul williams and Treelo as patient in vet's hospital bear singing the bear cha cha cha grover singing monster in the mirror and paul and muppets singing rainbow connection with some returning muppets?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Paul Williams

Cold Opening: Paul Resives a Welcome Back Card

Opening: Its TMS with our special guest star Paul Williams (looks quizzitive) agian!
Horn Gag: While Gonzo plays note, he trips and falls out of the O

Opening Number: The Bear Cha Cha Cha with Bear, Ojo, and backround vocals from Bobo the Bear, Fozzie Bear, and Baby Bear.

On Stage: Paul Remembers when he was last on the muppet show and dose a repries of Sad Song with backround vocals from Kermit, Scooter, Floyd, Elmo, Hilda, Gonzo, Rizzo, Red, Pepe, and Tutter.

Pigs In Space: the crew thinks Dirth Nader is attacking the Swinetrek, when he only wanted to come and watch the game, along with his friends, the Yip-Yip Martians.

UK Spot: Sam (from sam and friends) preforms That Old Black Magic (in his own voice, which sounds like a mix between Kermit and Rowlf) with the help of Annie Sue.

Vets Hospital: Treelo with a Cold - his nose is stuffed and the doctors can't understand him.

Muppet Labs: Bunsen has just invented the Insta-shrink pill and uses it on Sweetums, who becomes the size of Robin the frog.

Song: Kermit asks Paul to sing the Rainbow Connection

More Coming Later

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Song: Rainbow Conection
Paul Williams
Kermit, Sam, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Animal, Zoot, Janice, Floyd, Lips, Dr. Teeth, Blue Frakle, Clifford, Digit, Pepe, Red, Gobo, Wembly, Boober, Mokey, Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Zoe, Rosita, Baby Bear, Telly, Cookie Monster, Grover, Big Bird, Bear, Tutter, Ojo, Treelo, and Pip & Pop.

Goodnights:
Paul
Kermit, Hilda, Rugby, Digit, Red, Grover, Tutter, Telly, and Annie Sue

The End

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Vets Hospital: Treelo with a Cold - his nose is stuffed and the doctors can't understand him.

Muppet Labs: Bunsen has just invented the Insta-shrink pill and uses it on Sweetums, who becomes the size of Robin the frog.
Inbetween: Grover sings Monster in the Mirror, When ever he looks into the mirror, a diffrent monster pops up (Sweetums, Doglion, Beautiful Day Monster) untill Big V appears and eats Grover

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with Tom Hanks and a at the dance sketch gobo as a patient in vet's hospital the mutations talked thanks to bunsen honeydew and tom hanks singing a medley with the muppets?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Godness, i like doing outlines, i never thought it would be this fun

Tom Hanks

Cold Opening: Crazy Harry chases Tom with a bomb while Scooter tells Tom:
"Run, Hanks, Run!"
Horn Gag: Shrimp shoots out of Gonzo's horn.

Opening Number: The Doozers sing "Working for the Weekend" by the Loverboys

At the Dance: All of the Dancers make jokes about there partners size.

Tom Hanks in a Cowboy Sketch ("since you played one so nicely in Toy Story." Rizzo quips)

Black out
Black in

U.K. Spot: The Skeksis sing "Welcome to My Nightmare" by Alice Cooper
Balcony: Statler "I thought Alice Cooper did it weird!"

Vets Hospital: Gobo is the patient and has the Pebble Pox
Dr. Bob: This looks like the chicken pox!
Chicken enters room: Did you call?
Everyone: NO!
Chicken: Well excuse me for living!

Muppet Labs: Bunsen invents his new Monster Translator and he tests it on one of the Mutations.
Bunsen: Now I will press this button, filp this switch, and...
Mutation (who has been growling ever since the sketch started): The first thing I'll do when that idiot unchains me, is eat him!
Bunsen (looks scared) :W-well thats all today from M-m-muppet labs. (starts to walk away, then dose a 180 and runs)
Mutation: Hey you lousy doctor! Get back here and untie me!
Please?

Tom Hanks: Muppets sing a melody with Tom which inclueds
"Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley (Forest Gump) (Backup, Rowlf, Baskerville, and Ace Yu)
"Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham (Splash) (Backup, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Telly, Sweetums, and Junior Gorg.)
and "You Got a Friend In Me" by Randy Newman (Toy Story) (Backup, Kermit, Big Bird, Wembly, Clfford, Floyd, Hilda, Mildred, George the Janitor, Beauragard, and Scooter)

Goodnights
Tom Hanks
Kermit, Bunsen, Big Bird, Elmo, A Doozer, and Beauragard.

the end