The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with Jamie Lynn Spears and Steven does a opening number with Link and Fozzie And a suprise appearance by her zoey 101 castmembers Victoria Justice,Erin Sanders,Christopher Massey,And Sean Flynn and a new talk spot with Steven Interviewing muppets And the guest star?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Jamie Lynn Spears
Cold Opening: Scooter gets upset that its not Brittney, but after Clifford tells him about what Brittney’s been up to, he’s glad its not Brittney.
Opening: it’s the muppet show, with our special guest star, Jamie Lynn Spears!
Horn Gag a pig sound comes out of the horn
On Stage: Kermit informs us that tonight is National Television Reporter Appreciation Day. So because of it, Steven, who volunteered to do interviews with people while Kermit ran the show, will be on the show a lot.
Opening Number: Steven, Link, and Fozzie sing Phil Vassar’s “it’s a great day to be alive”
Interview #1: Steven Interviews Jamie Lynn
Sketch: Swedish Chef: He makes Chowder
Interview #2: Steve interviews Lips. Lips is freighted to actually talk (he likes to sing better) so he uses his trumpet to answer. (1 note for yes, 2 for no).
Sketch: Ernie and Bert: Ernie shows Bert his impression of Rubber Ducky and Rubber Ducky does an impression of Bert, and Bert does an impression of Ernie.
Interview #3: Steven interviews Digit. But he keeps asking questions that don’t compute.
UK Spot: Digit sings “Mr. Roboto”
Sketch: Vets Hospital - Bean Bunny has the cute cough
Interview #4: Steven does an Interview with a whatnot and it turns into another version of the Change of Face sketch from the Ed Sullivan Show.
Sketch: Janice, Jim Henson Muppet, and Junior Gorg, sing a song like “J Friends” from sesame street.
Interview #5: Steven interviews Kermit, while Kermit tries to interview him.
Closing Number: Kermit surprises Jamie Lynn with the appearance of her fellow Zoey 101 cast members Victoria Justice, Erin Sanders, Christopher Massey, and Sean Flynn.
They all sing “We Got Us” along with Steven, Gobo, Janice, Bean Bunny, Miss Piggy, Ernie, Bert, Hoots the Owl, Digit, Gonzo, and the Swedish Chef
Goodnights: the same muppets appear in the goodnight as the last song, and also Jamie Lynn and her Zoey 101 alumni.
The End

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a transcript for this episode please?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Sorry, i cant do transcripts very well, i would'nt do it right. plus, i don't know much about Zoey 101 to know what they would say and do. like i said i'm sorry, but i can do another outline. maybe see if someone else on the fourm could help.

:sympathy: Sorry:sympathy:

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with Cassandra Peterson and this takes place on halloween night all the muppets and the guest star and steven are all in costumes and there's a halloween party and spooky talk spot?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Cassandra Peterson
Cold Opening: Scooter (dressed as an actual gofer) walks in as Cassandra Peterson is wearing her Elvira costume. And he says (“I want to run yet I don’t want to look away”)
Opening: it’s the muppet show with our special guest star, Cassandra Peterson
Horn Gag: A bat does the note instead of gonzo.
On Stage: Kermit wishes us a happy Halloween.
Opening Number: The Count Von Count sings “The Batty Bat“, with backup form Rosita (since she originally was a fruit bat)
Sketch: Pigs in Space: A vampire chicken invades the Swinetrek.
Song: The Electric Mayhem (clad in orange and black) sing a parody of “Groovy People”, “Creepy People”
UK Spot: The Skeksis dance to a Swan Lake parody, “Skeksis Pond”
Song: Uncle Deadly performs the theme to the movie “Halloween” on a pipe organ
Halloween Party\At the Dance: Appearance’s by (Character (what there costume is))
Kermit (a pumpkin) with Miss Piggy (a dog)
Telly (a triangle) with Rosita (a Mexican ensemble)
Elmo (a bear) with Zoe (a cat)
Link (a lemur) with Anne Sue (a poodle)
Gobo (a gorg) with Red (a doozer)
With Cassandra as Elvira as the Hostess
Closing Sketch: (this takes place immediately after the last sketch) Elvira tells a scary
story to her party guests. The story, entitled, Rubber Ducky Rampage, tells the story of Bunsen Honeydew blasting a laser at Rubber Ducky, as a test. Rubber Ducky grew really big and terrorized Sesame Street until Bunsen could get a antidote to fix him. But all works out in the end.
Goodnights
Cassandra as Elvira, and the Muppets from at the dance, still in costume, along with Bunsen (a single cell), Ernie (a Duck) with Rubber Ducky (as Ernie), Animal (a drum), and Steven (a A Mutation)
The End

Someone should do an outline with David Spade. and he gets tuned into a llama by bunsen for the end of the first act, untill the middle of the second act (as a refrence to The Emporors New Groove).

kathy26

Reaction score
hey where my spooky talk spot im supposed to be in costume?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
For the costume, are you saying you want to be on the show, or steven or both, and what kind of costume do you want?

kathy26

Reaction score
Steven is dressed like one of the mutations ok?

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with David Spade and he gets tuned into a llama by bunsen for the end of the first act, untill the middle of the second act and Kermit Sings Kokomo With Steven And The Muppets And Steven Sings A Duet With Janice with the Electric Mayhem Backing them up and At the dance sketch but list couples dancing?