The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Here it is

David Spade
Cold Opening
: Pops refuses to let David in because he doesn’t know who he is., (but we find out backstage that Pops was just joking because he was doing his role in SNL as the receptionist for Dick Clark).
Opening
Horn Gag
Opening Number:
Steven and Kermit duet on Kokomo with other Muppets as backup singers such as Bean Bunny, Clifford, Anne Sue, Dr. Teeth, Elmo, Grover, Fozzie, and Gonzo
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Dr. Bob is the patient and the replacement doctor is Dr. van Neuter
Sketch: Muppet Labs: Bunsen invents an instant morph-o ray. He trys to test it on Beaker, but David walks in and gets blasted
UK Spot: Swedish Chef: The Swedish Chef makes scones
Song: Steven sings a duet with Janice “I Got You Babe”, but Floyd gets mad and at the end of the song, goes “Miss Piggy” on Steven and karate chops him.
Sketch: at the dance. Llama jokes
Kermit with Miss Piggy
Telly with Rosita
Floyd with Janice
Link with Anne Sue
Gobo with Red
Boober with Mokey
Closing Number: David (who is still a llama) sings a song parody of “I’m an Aardvark” form Sesame Street
Goodnights: David gets turned back into himself, but he still has a tail.
Kermit, Anne Sue, Mokey, Steven, Rowlf, Bunsen and Beaker
The End

What do you think?

I think you should do a muppet outline where mike myer's is the guest and the swedish chef tries to cook chinese food, and ernie and bert eat the chinese food and get sick, and go to vets hospital. and steven plays maracas in the opening number.

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with Mike Myers is the guest and the swedish chef tries to cook chinese food, and ernie and bert eat the chinese food and get sick, and go to vets hospital. and steven plays maracas in the opening number?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I think you should write an outline. its fun, i don't want to hog all of the fun. iif you write the mike myers one, 'll write the one after it. if you need help tell me but i want you to try.
trust me its fun.
PS for the first half of my day i am no where near a computer.

kathy26

Reaction score
how about if i do the first half and you do the second half all right?

kathy26

Reaction score
Cold Opening:Scooter Finds Steven, Gobo, Janice, Bean Bunny, Annie Sue, Ernie, Bert, Hoots the Owl, Digit, Gonzo, and the Swedish Chef In Mike's Dressing Room
Opening
Horn Gag

Opening Number:Steven Plays a Maracas solo and the audience loves it
Backstage:Steven gets a huge applause from the muppets backstage and gets ready for his talk spot in second act
Sketch: Swedish Chef:The Swedish Chef Makes Chinese Food But ernie and bert eats it and gets sick
Sketch:At The Dance
Kermit with Miss Piggy
Telly with Rosita
Floyd with Janice
Link with Anne Sue
Steven with Big Bird
Boober with Mokey

That's the first half

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
UK Spot: Gonzo Juggles 12 Unycycles
Talk Spot: Kermit interviews Steve on why he wanted to be a muppet
Sketch: Dana Carvey makes an apperance and
Closing number: The sketch before it becomes a preformance of KISS's "I Want To Rock and Roll All Night" Backed Up by the Electric Mayhem
Goodnights: Mike, Dana, Kermit, Steven, Lips, Hoots, Floyd, Janice, Digit
The End

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kathy,
could you make your own TMS outlines? :confused:

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with Whoopi Goldberg and she does a sketch with Steven,Droop,Baskerville,and Floyd and Steven Sings A Song With some Muppet Monsters and Whoopi Sings Just One Person in the closing number and kermit annouces there will be a 2 hour christmas show tomorrow with all the stars singing with muppets?