The New Muppet Show Outlines

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with Victoria Justice of Zoey 101 and a new castmember Called Steven Sedlak a real person gets hired by the muppets and sings a duet with victoria call Don't Go Breaking My Heart and droop as patient in vet's hospital and a at the dance sketch and The Muppets Sing Magic Be with You from the finale of fraggle rock and singing it again for the goodnights

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Victoria Justice

Cold Opening: Steven Sedlak compeats with Scooter to tell the guest star "15 seconds till curtian"

Opening: Its the Muppet Show with our special guest, Victoria Justice!
Horn Gag: Red smoke comes out of the horn

Opening Number: Rizzo sings Musckrat Love to Yolanda Rat, she stops him mid number and tells him that there rats, so Rizzo sings the last part of the song as just Rat Love.

Back Stage:Kermit wonders why Steven is here. Steven wants to be a gofer like Scooter.
Kermit: I'm sorry, but we don't need another gofer.
Steven: Well my uncle...
Kermit: your uncle does not own the theater, been done before kid.
Steven: I know my uncle doesn't own the theater, but he does own the town.
Kermit: YOUR UNCLE'S THE MAYOR?
Steven: Yeah, but if you won't hire me i guess...
Kermit: Ok, Ok. You can be Scooters assistant.
Steven: Well my uncle said I should be the gofer, well i'll just tell him...
Kermit: Wait, Scooter!
Scooter: Yes boss.
Kermit: I have good news and bad news.
Scooter: Ok, what boss?
Kermit: The good news is, your still a gofer, the bad news is, your an assistant gofer.
Scooter: Wha.. but boss.

The Swedish Chef: The Chef makes ratatouille

Song: The Fraggles sing Magic Be With You

At the Dance: Everyone makes jokes about there work, untill the Doozers intervine, because they are offended.

Blackout
Black In

UK Spot: Lips sings Beyond the Sea, without using his trumpet.

Sketch: Vets Hospital: Droop's fur is itching really badly.
(Dr. Bob: you do look alittle green.
Droop: i know, its not easy
Kermit (Off Screan): I heard that!)

Song: Victoria wanted to sing Don't Go Breaking My Heart with the gofer, but she got Steven insted.
Victoria: Your the gofer?
Steven: Yup
Victoria: Gosh, your the most realistic muppet I've ever seen!
Steven: Yeah, well...

Muppet Labs: Beaker is sick, so Dr. Van Nuter fills in as Bunsen's fodder as he invents the insta cleaner, which removes everything dirty off your body, which unfortualtly for Van Nuter, includes his cloths and glasses.
Beakers Hospital Room: Beaker watches the show ROTF and LOL.

Closing Number: The Fraggles repries the song Magic Be With You backed up by Victoria (this all started because Victoria always wanted to sing with the Fraggles) Steven, Scooter, gonzo, Grover, Pip, Pop, Rowlf, Floyd, and Bunsen.

Goodnights
Kermit learns that Steven is not the nephew of the mayor via Scooter. He admits it, saying that he just wanted to sing a duet with Victoria. Kermit tells him he can come back, but not to take other peoples job, just then the muppets that were in the last number (plus Van Nuter [with his cloths and glasses returned], Rizzo and Lips) come out and start the song anew.
(shots of the Balcony and Orcestra Pit shows the members singing along)

The End

How am i doing? tell me honestly

kathy26

Reaction score
edit the person who plays steven Sedlak because i have a steven sedlak here with me so that's why put him in do you understand.

kathy26

Reaction score
this will be the last one until tomorow

can you do a new muppet show outline with Billy Ray Cyrus and his daughter miley And Steven Sedlak comes back and really wants be part of muppet family and miley sings a song to him and even kiss him the gorgs do a song with billy ray and Baskerville as a patient in vet's hospital Elmo tries to find his dance partner in at the dance?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus

Cold Opening: Billy and Miley are Greeted by Pops the Doorman, who thinks they walked into the wrong theater. when he finds out, he calls kermit and lets him know their here, and faints.
Opening: Its the Muppet Show, with our very special guest stars, Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus!
Opening Number: Ojo sings a rendision of Half Way Down the Stares
Backstage: The Gorgs pursuade Kermit to preform on there show, or else.
Kermit: Or else what?
Junior Gorg: "owr" else i'll "thwamp" you.
Gobo (passes by): You should listen to them, Eh.
Kermit: O-ok. you'll be after At the Dance.
Junior: "Gweat"! see you later, "fwog".
At the Dance: Elmo trys to find a partner to dance with in a song like a mix between "Won't Somebody Dance With Me" form the Julie Andrews show, and "Somebody Come and Play" fom Sesame Street.
Song: Billy Ray and the Gorgs sing "Storm in the Heart Land"
UK Spot: The three fish from the Star Wars episode, sing Witch Doctor
Backstage: Steven returns and asks if he could do something on tonights show. Kermit says that Baskerville is sick and was going to sing a duet with Miley.
Steven: Thats great.
Kermit: Terrific, your on right after Vets Hospital.
Steven: Who's the patient this week?
Kermit: Baskerville
Vets Hospital: Baskerville is the patient, for the second time. Now he has the chills.
Dr. Bob: Back agian man?
Baskerville: yeah. brrr! its cold!
Dr. Bob: last time we saw you, you were a hot dog.
Nurce Janice: Now he's, like, a cold dog. fur sure.
Song: Steve and Miley sing True Friend. and at the end of the song, Miley kisses Steve on the cheek.
Steve: A couple more songs like that, and I'll relize my ultament dream, to be a muppet!
Closing Number: with a linking segment on stage Billy Ray, and Miley, Backed up by the Electric Mayhem, sing "Ready, Set, Don't Go"
Goodnights
Billy Ray, Miley, Kermit, Dr. Teeth, Steve, Junior Gorg, and Ojo

The End

how was that?

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a new muppet show outline with Steve Martin And Steven comes back and does the show while kermit is sick and at the end of the show kermit decides he needs a co-host and gives the co-hosting job to steven since he really wants a job on the show and Steven even sings a song with Steve Martin and the muppets to congurate him?

im sorry about tomorrow will you mind?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'll do it, but its realy late by the van down by the river. i'll do it tomarrow.
by the way, you have really good ideas for shows, and i'm glad to help put your ideas together.
coming tomarrow, Steve, Steven, and the Muppets!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I am now

Steve Martin
Cold Opening:
Scooter tells Steve the bad news.
Steve: Don’t tell me that the shows canceled again.
Scooter: Oh no, nothing like that, its just Kermit’s sick.
Steve: So who’s going to be the MC?
Scooter: Steven is.
Steve: Who’s Steven?
Steven (enters the room): Here I am!
Opening Number: Ernie and Bert sing “We Got Each Other”
Sketch: Muppet Sports - Balloon Races
Steve Martin Performs: Magic Act
UK Spot: Forgetful Jones sings “Memory Lane”
Sketch: The Swedish Chef makes coffee (which causes him to get really hyper)
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Bear is the patient:
Dr. Bob: Instead of the Bear Cha-Cha-Cha-, your doing the Bear Cough-Cough-Cough.
Closing Number: Steven and Steve sing “Top Banana”
Goodnights: Kermit comes back and does gives Steven something, an honorary muppet award for his services and Kermit offers him a fulltime job on the show to do whatever he wants.
Steve Martin, Kermit, Steven, Forgetful Jones, Link, and Louis Kazzager
The End.