The New Muppet Show Outlines

Barry Lee

Reaction score
My question is WHYYY does SHE not write them. She clearly has the ideas, make use of your time kathy and stop peckering colby into writing please.

People have lives!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Can these outlines be set in seasons 1 to 5?
Or do they have to take place in the present time?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
They can be set at anytime i guess. and feel free to do your own outlines, you don't have to do the ones kathy29 suggested. do them at your own pace. and have fun with it.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Right Back At Ya.
By the way, I liked the Mel Brookes outline you did. that was cool.

kathy26

Reaction score
excuse me colby im sorry for letting you write all those outlines can you forgive me?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
i can forgive you. but you have to realize that i am not an outline macheine, i cant crank out outlines like a factory. i also didn't like the fact that after a few outlines, you never gave me any feedback on any of them, you just asked for more. so, i forgive you. but if you start doing it agian, i won't post more outlines.
:smile: thanks for apoligizing:smile:

kathy26

Reaction score
The New Muppet Show Outline Take Two

im going to do this again this time i'll write the first episode then somebody will write the second and so on this time im going to put the cast of zoey 101 in the show as new castmembers and Steven will be part of the cast too here is the first episode.

also use the intro from the first season

Steve Martin
Intro: Steve Martin in his closing set with Steven,Lola,Floyd,Gonzo,Link,Logan,And Zoey
Opening Number:Steven sings I Want To Hold Your Hand To Lola backed up by the Electric Mayhem
Sketch:Steve Martin does a magic act
Backstage:Steven Talks To Kermit About The opening number he did with Lola and gets ready for at the dance
At the Dance:
Kermit with Miss piggy
Zoot with Janice
Steven With Lola
Telly with Rosita
Chase with Zoey
Link with Annie sue
UK Spot:Link sings Singing in the rain
Vets Hospital:Rosita is the patient
Backstage:Steve Martin Gets ready for the closing number
Closing Number:Steve Martin sings United We Stand with Steven,Lola,Treelo,Ojo,Gonzo,Link,Miss piggy,Chase,and Zoey
Goodnights
Steve Martin, Kermit, Steven,Treelo,Gonzo,Lola,And Zoey

so what do you think
now somebody has do a new muppet show outline With John Travolta and everybody gets dressed in outfits from the movie grease and chase and zoey do the song summer love with male backup singers and female backup singing backing them up for the closing number?

kathy26

Reaction score
actually im doing another new muppet show outline and i need your help but this time im doing one and you can do one and this time i will give you some feedback ok do you mind?