The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
So are we going back to this thread, or should i post it in the new outline thread?*

By the way, that was great, although if there is no song in the last segmant of the show, it would be a Closing Sketch. also, try to elimanate the hyperlink on the Tommy Flanagan, The Pathological Liar part. you just edit, highlight it, and hit the botton with the black oval-ish thing with a red X through it.

*Edit: Nevermind, i didn't see that you combined the two threads. great stuff.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Here it is

Marion Ross
Cold Opening
: Scooter says he recognizes her from the Drew Carey show.
Horn Gag: A big V (not the Muppet) comes out of the trumpet, while mimicking the infamous V of Doom logo music from Viacom
Opening Number: Burlington Bertie sings the original version of “If I Were A Rich Man” while Spamela Hamderson sings the Gwen Stefani version of it, “Rich Girl”
Sketch: Pigs In Space: Link is upset because every time he tries to watch his favorite show, Dirth Nader intersepts the signal.
Number
: Marion sings the Happy Days theme song.
UK Spot: Gobo, Kermit, Clifford, and Grover sing Any Old Iron
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Janice is the patient, and Marion fills in for Nurse Janice.
Talk Spot
: Kermit tries to talk about anything, but Happy Days, which is what Marion wants to talk about.
Closing Number: Marion Sings “Moon Over Parma” (the theme of The Drew Carey Show) Backed up by Floyd, Zoot, Dr Teeth, and Crazy Harry (reprising his role in the orchestra from season 1),
Goodnights: Marion, Kermit, Floyd, Crazy Harry, Link, and Rowlf (in Dr. Bob costume)
The End

Now someone should do an outline where Drew Carey is the guest.

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good outline

Drew Carey
Cold Opening:Lola(in a cheerleader's outfit) is in drew's dressing room
Horn Gag:Gonzo's Horn flies away
Opening Number:Steven sings Won't Somebody Dance with Me With annie sue as his dance partner
Sketch:drew plays a game show host with Treelo,Steven,Fozzie,and Clifford as the constents
At the Dance: Food Jokes
UK Spot:Fozzie sings Top Banana
Talk Spot:Steven talks to Drew about the price is right
Backstage:Steven(in a football uniform)talks to Kermit about football closing number
Closing Number:drew sings You are my sunshine while Steven,Chase,Logan,and Link score a touchdown and Lola,Zoey,Quinn,Annie sue give them kisses
Goodnights:
Drew,Kermit,Steven,Lola(In Steven's hands),Quinn,Treelo,Clifford,and Annie sue

the next guest star is Charles Nelson Reilly
what do yo think?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That was good. I can See you favor trello, hes a good character, he'd make a good emotocon\smile too.

Charles Nelson Reilly
Cold Opening
: Scooter congratulates Charles on being the first guest to meet the newest cast members, Colby, and Dumb Dog.
Opening
Horn Gag:
Bubbles comes out of Gonzo’s Horn
Opening Number: The Electric Mayhem play “The Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B” with Lips in the title role
Sketch: Pigs In Space
Song: Colby and Charles sing “Been a Long Day” from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
UK Spot: Abby Caddaby sings “Bibity-Bopity-Boo” from Cinderella
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Digit is the patent.
Talk Spot: Kermit talks to Charles about all of the musicals he’d been in.
Closing Number: Since Charles has been on the Match game before, he decides to do his version of it. Kermit and Piggy are the contesters. And the more Kermit misses a question, the madder she gets until Piggy karate chops him
Goodnights: Charles, Piggy, Kermit, Digit, Colby, and Lips

How'd I do

The next show should have The Olsen Twins in it.

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good

i got another idea how about i write the first part and you do the second part do you like that idea?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not too hip on that idea. the reason being is i feel if we both do our own, it will be better than if we did it half and half. like say did a sketch you wanted to do, but you could do that same sketch better, but you cant repeat the same sketch in one outline. Like that Mike Myers one, there is things i would've changed in your first part, and i'm sure you would want to change things in my part. i just feel that if we focus on one outline each, the product will be stronger than it would be if we half-in-halfed it. if you need ideas i can help you. but if we do do half in half, lets go with what you said. is that alright?

kathy26

Reaction score
i was just kidding

The Olsen Twins
Intro:The Olsen twins in their talk spot with Fozzie,Gonzo,Piggy,Scooter,Steven,Janice,And Lola
Opening Number:Fozzie Sings Yes we have no bananas
Sketch: Pigs In Space
Song:The Olsen twins sings These Boots Were Made For Walkin' with the Mutations
UK Spot:Zoe Sings Carbon Paper
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Fozzie is the patient
Talk Spot:Kermit talks to the olsen twins
Backstage:Steven just found that lola doesn't have a boyfriend so he asks the olsen twins for a song and they give him one
Closing Number:Steven Sings Earth Angel To Lola backed up by Electric Mayhem And Lola decides that she and steven are boyfriend and girlfriend and they share a kiss
Goodnights:The Olsen twins,Kermit,Steven,Lola,Mutation,And Floyd

The next guest is Dean Martin
What do you think

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Its not a mater if i'm there, its a matter of if i am busy, which right now I am. you don't have to keep asking am i there though. i won't forget about it, but you also have to realize that everyone on this fourm, including me, has other things to do, that at sometimes, are more inportant. so trust me i won't forget, and you'll get that outline later