The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
That one was ok, i saw alot of repeat songs with diffrent charachters, nice job. I also think you would be good on at zoey 101 fan-fiction also

Dean Martin
Cold Opening
: Rowlf tells Scooter he wants to tell Dean 15 minutes till curtain.
Opening
Horn Gag
: Rowlf plays the notes from the pit, drowning out Gonzo’s note.
Opening Number: Rowlf sings “You and I and George” George the janitor, who starts sweeping when Rowlf says the line “and George fell in and drowned himself” and he gets offended and hits Rowlf over the head with his mop.
Backstage: Rowlf told Kermit that he told Dean that number 1) the pigs are on strike, after they heard who the guest was, and Pigs in Space is the next sketch, and 2) he kinda sorta told Dean that he was the star of the show. So Kermit helps Rowlf out, and lets him be the MC for the rest of the show.
Sketch: Dogs In Space: With Rowlf as the captain, Baskerville as the first mate, and Dumb Dog as the scientist, for which he is not qualified. Dumb Dog creates a shrink-ray, which makes someone grow, and a grow-ray, that makes people shrink.
UK Spot: Mad Dogs and Englishmen, but with more dogs involved, such as the ones from Dog City, Dumb Dog, Sprocket, and any other dogs.
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Dumb Dog also fills in for Piggy, but gets things mixed up and uses the shrink-ray, which makes the patients germ cells, grow, much in the vain of the Muppet Labs Sketch.
Talk Spot: Dean talks to Rowlf about all of the good times they had on his old show.
Closing Number: Rowlf and Dean sing “We Got Each Other”
Goodnights: Rowlf admits that the show is really hosted by Kermit, but Dean already knew that, but had a fun time anyway
Dean, Kermit, Rowlf, Baskerville, Ace Yu, Sprocket, Dumb Dog

how was that. the next one is a free for all. but no more outlines tonight. g'bye

kathy26

Reaction score
now were going to do some episodes from the set of Zoey 101 ok

Sean Kingston
Cold Opening:Scooter Tells Sean to go the bus because they're driving to set where flim Zoey 101
Intro: Gonzo horn sounds like a bus horn
Opening Number:Steven Sings Magic Bus
Song:Sean Sings Beautiful Girls To Ojo,Annie Sue,And Janice
Sketch:Vet's Hospital
At The Dance:Bus Jokes
Uk Spot:The Muppets sing The Wheels on the bus
Closing Number:Sean Sings Take You There
Goodnights:Sean,Kermit,Gonzo,Ojo,Steven,and Scooter

The Next guest star Is Raven Simone and the muppets arrive at the set of zoey101 where cast and crew are waiting for them and show them around
note: Put Steven in this episode?

what do you think?

kathy26

Reaction score
and by the way i liked your dean martin outline it was good.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I am glad you liked my outline, i like yours too. but what i don't like is when you keep posting and saying:
are you there?
I've already responded with this
Its not a mater if i'm there, its a matter of if i am busy, which right now I am. you don't have to keep asking am i there though. i won't forget about it, but you also have to realize that everyone on this fourm, including me, has other things to do, that at sometimes, are more inportant. so trust me i won't forget, and you'll get that outline later
Now, i am not trying to be mean and nasty, but people have things to do. but i can assure you, the first thing i usally do when i log on, is check my CP and look at my replies. i will get to it when i get to it ok. like yesterday, i could've said "are you there" and filled up one page, but i didn't because i figured you were going to do it later, but at the moment, you were doing someing else. so i ask you Please stop posting just to see if i am here, please
Thank You
Colbynfriends

ps, your outline will get here when it gets here.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
exactly. so if someone doesn't respond right away, i think it would be safe to assume that the other is busy. fair enough?

also, agian with the Steven and Zoey 101, i think that is your thing rather than mine. i can do a muppet outline with raven, but not with the Z101 people. you may like it, but i don't, no offence. and like i also said, steven is your character and you should be the one to develop him. Know what i mean?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Raven-Symone
Cold Opening
: Scooter says hi to Raven
Horn Gag: Gonzo forgot his horn, so he plays his nose as a flute
Opening Number: Being Green is sung by Raven and Kermit with back up from Oscar, Digit, Robin, Farley, and Colby.
Sketch: The Swedish Chef bakes cookies, that the Cookie Monster steals.
Number: Hoots, Gladys, and the Swedish Chef sing “A Cookie Is A Sometimes Food” to Cookie Monster
UK Spot: Zoot, Floyd, and Lips play Highway Blues
Sketch: Pigs In Space: Ship breaks down and Lindbergh tries to fix the ship
Talk Spot: Raven Talks about what she’s done with the Muppets. Then she remembers that she has another show to do and she needs a ride to her next gig
Closing Number: Raven Sings “Double Decker Bus” On the Electric Mayhem Bus, that’s heading to her next gig, with accompanied by the EM.
Goodnights: Raven, Kermit, Lindbergh, Oscar, Link, Floyd, Lips, Janice, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Animal, and Colby

How was that?

Someone should do an outline with the guy who plays ravens little brother in Thats So Raver (sorry, but i don't know the name)