The New Muppet Show Outlines

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Yeah! that was a good outline. you did it really well. well here is my outline.

John Travolta
Opening
Horn Gag
: Grease (the liquid) comes out of Gonzo’s horn
Opening Number: Greased Lighning, sung by John, backed up by The Electric Mayhem, and a talking car.
Sketch: At the Dance: the guests joke about car related issues.
UK Spot: The Swedish Chef and Gladys talk about why they got into cooking, but Gladys does not understand the Swedish Chef.
Sktech: Pigs In Space: The Swinetrek Runs Out of Fuel (different from the animated Little Muppet Monsters Version) and they stop at a gas station, where the attendent (played by John) gives them gas.
Talk Spot: John and Johnny Fiama talk with each other
Closing Number: Zoey and Chase sing Summer Love
Zoey Backup: Red, Miss Piggy, Miss Mousey, Mokey, and Zoe. Chase Backup: Johnny Fiama, Sal, Link, Floyd, and Zoot
Goodinghts: John, Kermit, Johnny, Zoey, Chase, Zoot, and Floyd.

How was it?

the next person should do an outline where the guest is Chris Farley. I don't know what else to do, so the next person can fill in the rest, but i do want to see chris do a matt foley sketch. If you don't know who he is, and even if you do, i suggest going to Wikipedia for more info. thats what i did for all of the other outlines before i did them. hope that helps.

kathy26

Reaction score
i'll be there and before we go i just added the cast of zoey 101 as the new human castmembers also Steven becomes a cast member and the intro is just liked they used in first season ok you get it?

kathy26

Reaction score
it was good but where is steven and intro should from season one ok and cast of zoey 101 should be there

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
it was good but where is steven and intro should from season one ok and cast of zoey 101 should be there
Steven: I'll remember in the next one, but i'd like to make a suggestion if thats ok with you. i feel steven should be your own exclusive charater to use when you are writing your own outlines. don't take it personal, i have nothing agianst steven, i'm just saying i think you should be the one to do things with him, just like i would want to be the only one who controls my own charachters in my own outlines. agian only a suggestion
Season 1 Theme: by that do you mean the same structure, or a normal one, with gonzo using the gong in the O. personal for me, i don't like that opening as much, theres not as many gags you can do with the gong than you can do with the horn
Zoey 101: Honestly, i don't like zoey 101, but i put them in there anyway. for me, i don't get what they've got to do with it anyway, (although many things in the muppet universe does not make sence to me either). Now, i respect that you like this show, but maybe that falls under the steven catagory too, about using them in your outlines.

Now, i'm not tring to be mean, i'm not tring to be sarcastic, but i am tring to be nice and i'm being serious. just don't take it too seriously, but really consider these things.
thank you

kathy26

Reaction score
ok im sorry but im ready to do the chris farley episode of new muppet show

Chris Farley
Cold Opening:Chris Falls on the floor because his shoes were untie Thanks to Gonzo
Horn Gag: Steven blows gonzo's horn
Opening Number:Annie Sue sings One is the Lonliest Number
Sketch:Vet's hospital Steven is the patient
Sketch:Chris farley plays matt foley teaching Steven,Lola,Droop,Annie Sue,Fozzie,and Treelo about living in a van down by the river
At the Dance:Hockey Jokes
UK Spot:Steven wants to kiss lola but he gets nervous so lola kisses him instead
Closing Number:Chris farley does matt foley again for the audience
Goodnights: Chris farley,Kermit,Steven,Lola,Droop,and Annie sue

so what do you think

and the next guest star is Whoopi goldberg and closing number is whoopi singing just one person with the muppets?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Sketch:Chris farley plays matt foley teaching Steven,Lola,Droop,Annie Sue,Fozzie,and Treelo about living in a van down by the river
OMG thats funny, i can actually imagine that. i also liked that sweet moment with steven and lola, who i'm guessing is part of Zoey 101. one thing i will suggest though, is you go deeper with some of your stuff, such as the last part about Chirs doing Matt again. Does he do it diffrently, or is it the same? but that was a really good outline.
I'll be back to write my outline in a few.

Here it is:

Whoopi Goldberg
Opening
Horn Gag
: Gonzo’s horn sounds like the sound of a car skidding across the road
Opening Number: Whoopi reenacts her and Elmo’s version of “somebody come and play”
Sketch: Vets Hospital: Hoots is the patient and has a bad cough (Dr. Bob jokes that it is the “Whoing” (whooping) Cough”
UK Spot
: Domby and Kit tell a British folk story.
Sketch: At The Dance: Snow Jokes (includes cameos of the reindeer from the Ed Sullivan show sketch.
Talk Spot: Kermit and Elmo talk with Whoopi about all of the things she’s done with the Muppets over the past 30 years
Closing Number
: Whoopi sings Just one Person, with help from Elmo, Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Zoe, Big Bird, Telly, Wembly, Gonzo, and Clifford
Goodnights: Whoopi, Kermit, Elmo, Gonzo, Telly, and Clifford

How was that?

The Next Person should write an outline with John Lovitz. Agian, go to wikipedia before doing the outline. try do do something that reflects on what the guest has already done, or something new that is his\her style.

kathy26

Reaction score
that was good tomorrow i'll do the jon lovitz ok i gotta go bye.

kathy26

Reaction score
okay im back

Jon Lovitz
Intro:Jon Lovitz in his Talk spot With Steven
Opening number:Zoey sing Dancing Queen
Backstage:Steven Gets ready for his date with lola
Sketch:Jon plays Tommy Flanagan, The Pathological Liar while Steven,Treelo,Chase,Michael,Kermit,and Quinn try to interview him
At the dance:talking about favorite books
Dressing Room:Steven asks jon if he could be the waiter for the closing number that he and Lola are doing he's says yes
Backstage:Steven puts on his tuxedo while lola put on her dress for the closing number
Closing Number:Jon plays a waiter when Steven and Lola go on a date to a resturant with Chase and Zoey,Kermit and piggy,Quinn and logan,and Link and annie sue in the background
Goodnights
Jon,Kermit,Steven,Lola,Treelo,Chase,and Zoey

the next guest star is Marion Ross
what do you think?