The New New Quote Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I liked Clara, and I liked Danny. Would've been great if he had become a companion, but I didn't like their relationship. It felt a bit forced, imo.
Yeah, and honestly I never got the whole "the Doctor hates soldiers SSSOOOO MUCCH" because at one point he was a soldier in the Time War!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, and honestly I never got the whole "the Doctor hates soldiers SSSOOOO MUCCH" because at one point he was a soldier in the Time War!
I think that was supposed to be a reflection on how The Doctor hated that part of himself so much.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ah, true. Still though. It could've been handled better MOFFFFFAAAAAAATejdifasjdkflajsklf;jak!!!!!!!111
Yeah, I feel like there was a lot of plot points Moffat could've made more clear and delved deeper into.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel like there was a lot of plot points Moffat could've made more clear and delved deeper into.
Yeah, I think you've mentioned this in the past, but I still don't understand for the life of me what the Hybrid was supposed to be. Was it the Doctor, or Ashildr, or what?