The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
This is very sad to see that the Original King of White Hart Lane has past. RIP Alan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So since there's a new movie coming out called UNCLE DREW, I keept commenting that I expect 90s kids would think of a Bob Hope-esque Tasmanian devil who likes to go on road trips with his brother and nephew to buy orange juice when hearing that name . . . and apparently nobody gets my reference.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I watched Marley and Me for the first time today.

Oh my god, that ending. :cry: definitely had to clear eyes.

It still reminds me of the fact that I never got to say goodbye to my cat Buddy when he passed on in 2014. :frown: :sigh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This #Metoo cult is ruining men's lives and these females are wondering why most men don't want to date/marry them.
#Metoo is just an excuse to make the entire male race look bad. Some post made up sob stories just to get attention.

Oh and sorry about your cat @LittleJerry92
Thank you. Yes, he was a great cat, but he had to be put down due to his growing sinus tumor. I sadly never got to say goodbye because he was put down the same day we noticed how bad of an emergency it was and I was in college at the time. But yeah, felt like I lost my best friend.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
:sigh:

Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick Grimes on The Walking Dead, is leaving after season 9.

Honestly, at this point, I'm just going to end the show there if AMC renews the show for a season 10. They're totally killing him off just for money reasons. I'm calling it.