The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This #Metoo cult is ruining men's lives and these females are wondering why most men don't want to date/marry them.
All do respect, how many women who have come forward in the MeToo movement have actually been complaining about not being able to get a date? The only thing even remotely similar to that, that i've seen, is when women are abused and have issues with connecting with people or trusting due to trauma. To me this sounds eerily similar to crying man babies' complaints whenever someone talks about catering to someone other than themselves.

person 1: Woman should be respected.
person 2: Shutt up u sjw. You ugly fat femnists are just angry at men because none of them will eff you!!!111

I think the real problem is we're not used to guys being called out for their behavior so much. We're not used to being told that some things make others uncomfortable when we've been doing it for so long and a lot of people were silent about it before now. And we don't like the fact that some of the people being called out are celebrities we like. But the fact of the matter is, The MeToo Movement isn't just about celebrities, it has taken down a lot of people in many different professions who abused their power. It's given rape victims courage and a voice. Let's say that some of the allegations are false or petty, or whatever you want to say. So what if some of them are, that's just a small fraction. It would be harmful and irresponsible to think that MeToo is doing more harm than good just because of the actions of a few. I know several guys who have been assaulted, and I don't know one. single. solitary. girl/woman that hasn't been creeped on.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In regards to me too, I know some girls who have been sexually assaulted. It just bugs me that a good portion have made up sob stories to make men look like pigs.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ugh, it's such a beautiful song, and Rebecca Sugar is such a kind hearted person, and I love Adventure Time so much. Seeing John DiMaggio tear up and knowing that the show is ending, and realizing that this will be the show's last Comic Con panel ever! It's just too much

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Stopped by my storage unit today to discover that no only has some unknown animal somehow gotten in, defacated and shed hair everywhere, but it also tore into some things, including evidently attacking the sprite puppets I built for TECHNICOLOR DREAMS (one of them had one of their eyes scratched off).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I realized what else are now Disney properties, such as the HOME ALONE movies and the ICE AGE movies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What, you don't want to hear Steve singing You've Got a Friend in Me?