The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Guess what? YELLOW-SPIDER-KITTY IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was actually just some stupid rumor spread by a smart a** troll. I'm so glad she's okay. I am furious at whichever troll did that for scaring me and making me depressed over nothing though. But overall, I'm just relieved that she's alive, :big_grin: :smile:.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Guess what? YELLOW-SPIDER-KITTY IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was actually just some stupid rumor spread by a smart a** troll. I'm so glad she's okay. I am furious at whichever troll did that for scaring me and making me depressed over nothing though. But overall, I'm just relieved that she's alive, :big_grin: :smile:.
Yaaay!!
But yeah, it's really messed up to start a death rumor like that, especially about suicide.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So Steven Yuenn AKA Glenn Rhee in the Walking Dead for whatever reason had to cancel his attendance at RI comic Con. :rolleyes:

He's not even on the show anymore! I swear to God, if this is for some lame cameo in season 9, I'm going to be so ******!

:sigh: well, alas, **** like this can't be controlled. :smirk:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just talked with Yellow-Spider-Kitty for the first time since those nasty rumors were spread and she told me that despite the rumors initially depressing her for obvious reasons, she is now beginning to feel better. I almost cried as I was talking to her this time. Not in the typical sad way, but rather a more bittersweet, happy cry. Like as of this morning when the "news" first broke, I never thought I would be talking to Yellow-Spider-Kitty again in my life. So the thought of me speaking with her again just seems kind of surreal to me right now. I just wanted to hug her through the computer screen although unfortunately that level of extremely interactive VR technology doesn't exist yet.

P.S.

Dear Elon Musk,

If you are reading this post. Now is your chance to start developing that type of VR technology I just mentioned.

-Flaky Pudding

P.S.S.

Just kidding, that is most likely impossible to create. Sorry about wasting your time Elon lol :stick_out_tongue:.

Any Del

Reaction score
This morning on the train to school this female student tried to start some drama with me... :rolleyes:

Any Del

Reaction score
One of my friends on Happy Tree Fanon Wiki, Yellow-spider-kitty passed away at only 17 years old today. She killed herself, :frown:. I am still in shock and I am very depressed right now. I haven't cried this hard in forever.
Dang. Sorry about that... :sympathy:

Any Del

Reaction score
I was on my phone watching a video of Foster's Home and she assumed I was taking pictures of her.