The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As in you don't currently have a job at the moment and you need another, or they want you to get another in addition to the job you already have?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As in you don't currently have a job at the moment and you need another, or they want you to get another in addition to the job you already have?
They want me to get a new job because I'm not getting enough hours with the current one I have now.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Last week was the massacre of 300 Christians in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday. Yesterday was the shooting spree on Jews in a synagogue on Passover. At least only one person died in the synagogue, but that's still one too many.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So I was visiting my local used book store to find some muppet stuff. I was looking through a shelf of VHS tapes and I saw a tape in a red and orange box with the Playhouse Home Video logo on the site, I panicked thinking it was a muppet VHS. Unfortunately it wasn't. I was happy when I left the store though since I got the extremely rare Select a Vision release of The Muppet Movie and a bunch of vintage sesame street and muppet books including "Bert's Hall of Great Inventions".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Having to donate my Sony VCR/DVD combo. :frown:

And I just haven’t been in the best mood overall with how this month has played out for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
From his side, it sounds like his ex-wife is a "woman scorned," and that she's just trying to ruin his career in an act of petty revenge.