The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hope that’s the case.

And if it is, then she’s just another self-entitled feminist who believes what she has between her legs will give her a free pass.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There are two sides to look at.
In the wake of the Kavanaugh hearings, Me Too would have you believe the woman is right and the man is some horrible monster. Especially in this political climate, any old white man is the root of all evil in the world.
Is Jim Cummings guilty? That's up to the courts to decide. Until they reach a verdict beyond a reasonable doubt, there is presumption of innocence and he's entitled to due process.
If he is guilty, what a shame. But being a talented voice artist (I always loved Bonkers) does not put you above the law.
I felt the same way about Bill Cosby.
How this will end is still anybody's guess.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
There are two sides to look at.
In the wake of the Kavanaugh hearings, Me Too would have you believe the woman is right and the man is some horrible monster. Especially in this political climate, any old white man is the root of all evil in the world.
Is Jim Cummings guilty? That's up to the courts to decide. Until they reach a verdict beyond a reasonable doubt, there is presumption of innocence and he's entitled to due process.
If he is guilty, what a shame. But being a talented voice artist (I always loved Bonkers) does not put you above the law.
I felt the same way about Bill Cosby.
How this will end is still anybody's guess.
For me, it’s almost reminiscent of what happened to Kevin Clash. Although he was never convicted and Jim, not yet. I don’t want to believe he’s an awful person either, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens. If the allegations are true and he is convicted, of course I’ll be disappointed. I think the people he worked with in the voice acting industry will be even more disappointed and even angry if everything turns out to be true.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, besides Pooh, I remembered him from Bonkers (Bonkers and Lucky), Goof Troop (Pete), and Darkwing Duck.

How about you?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
My two Labs turned 10 on April 18th, but I lost Bear, my chocolate fur son, to cancer on the 20th.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, besides Pooh, I remembered him from Bonkers (Bonkers and Lucky), Goof Troop (Pete), and Darkwing Duck.

How about you?
Cat from CATDOG.

One of my favorite voices of his was this cowboy voice he used for a couple of different characters, one of which was the cowboy bullet in Eddie Valiant's arsenal in ROGER RABBIT, and then he also used that voice for a wild west sheriff in an old Cartoon Network WHAT A CARTOON! short, I forget what it was called, but it was about a full-grown outlaw who never passed grade school.