The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That it's finally the weekend and I'll be spending it with friends to see Keith Urban and going to Mohegan Sun! :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw justice being served tonight. Driving my wife home from work. I'm doing the speed limit, minding my own business, everything is fine. Some guy tailgates me, blinds me with his hi- beams.
Then he decides to pass me. It's a single lane, double yellow line,he passes (illegal move) right in front of a cop.
I pull over, cop zooms past me lights blazing, siren going, Mr. Speed Demon gets busted.

For those of you who don't drive yet:
See when the highway has two solid yellow lines? You cannot cross that.
If you don't believe me, ask the cop.
Or even better, ask Mr. Speed.
What an idiot! It's drivers like that that really **** me off.

Ugh, I hate idiot drivers. That guy better have learned his lesson from that.
He probably didn't.

Schfifty

Reaction score
That's awesome! Also I just wanted to say, I really like your username. I just recently started watching Rick and Morty and it has already become one of my favorite shows. It's just so clever and witty with it's dark humor and creative sci-fi atmosphere. All of it is totally right up my alley :big_grin:.
Actually, it's not based on R&M. It's from the song "Schfifty Five" by Group X, and if you ever used to go on Newgrounds or Albino Blacksheep, then you may have seen a bunch of bizarre animated music videos with stick figures. That's them.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Today I celebrated my 2nd anniversary of working at Wal-Mart.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The last time I went to a Wal-Mart was to pick up my Twice Upon a Time DVD, which I ended up donating to the library because the dirty version had scratched areas, for whatever reason. :rolleyes:

I'm definitely convinced Wal-Mart just picked up a used copy and just put plastic around it to mark it "brand new."

But no, if you really need to shop there, just get food and pray it hasn't expired yet.