The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Cool! What was the clip like? I just might know what toon it's from...
I forget which one they showed. It was a pretty brief clip but I thought it was cool that they included it. I guess they think highly enough of the series to consider a part of The History of Animation. That's pretty cool if you ask me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think I may be getting my mom interested in the creepypasta stuff. She told me a few weeks ago that after hearing me talk about it quite a bit she had started doing some research on the Slender-Man mythos out of curiosity and has since found herself becoming quite intrigued by it as well. I'm very happy that my mom and I may have found something else to bond over :smile:. One of things I find very cool about Mom is that she geeks out over basically everything. She's a huge fan of a number of genres including (but certainly not limited to) fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, horror, sitcoms, cartoons (both kid's shows and adult cartoons), puppet shows, stand up comedy, hour dramas, video games, classic literature, anything related to American history, ancient mythology, and so on. Her music library is very vast as well seeing as how her list of .mp3 playlist is made up of a large variety of vastly different artists from Van Morrison to Bruno Mars to Jason Aldean to Meat Loaf to Nickleback.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Got the Muppet Guys Talking DVD in the mail today, autographed by the one and only Frank of Oz! :big_grin:
That's awesome! Also I just wanted to say, I really like your username. I just recently started watching Rick and Morty and it has already become one of my favorite shows. It's just so clever and witty with it's dark humor and creative sci-fi atmosphere. All of it is totally right up my alley :big_grin:.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Saw justice being served tonight. Driving my wife home from work. I'm doing the speed limit, minding my own business, everything is fine. Some guy tailgates me, blinds me with his hi- beams.
Then he decides to pass me. It's a single lane, double yellow line,he passes (illegal move) right in front of a cop.
I pull over, cop zooms past me lights blazing, siren going, Mr. Speed Demon gets busted.

For those of you who don't drive yet:
See when the highway has two solid yellow lines? You cannot cross that.
If you don't believe me, ask the cop.
Or even better, ask Mr. Speed.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate idiot drivers. That guy better have learned his lesson from that.