The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had a very similar experience today as well. I finally found the name of a song I'd been searching for for years now. It was a beautiful song that my mom used to play for me as I fell asleep back when I was very young, she would even sometimes sing the lyrics herself. Hearing this song after so many years was one of the most emotional experiences I've had in a long time. Right away the memories came flooding back to me and goosebumps had begun to form on my arms as I listened to this long forgotten masterpiece. Nostalgia truly is an indescribably amazing bittersweet feeling. The experience of hearing a childhood song for the first time in a little over a decade feels borderline mystical to me:
That's great you were able to find your song.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And I finally remembered the name of another book. I've been looking for this certain one for a few years now.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
We're getting two rom coms about Asian-American girls/women! To All the Boys I've Loved Before and Crazy Rich Asians. I'm not gonna lie, rom coms are pretty hit or miss for me, but this is very important!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
THE BIG DANG THEORY is finally ending! Thank God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Of course, there's still the matter of endless reruns for all eternity. :smirk:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
THE BIG DANG THEORY is finally ending! Thank God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Of course, there's still the matter of endless reruns for all eternity. :smirk:
Honestly, I thought I would feel happier but I just stopped caring a while ago. It's not like I watched it, or even had to hear about it all that much.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Actually I would prefer a pink balloon. Pink balloons would make me happy.

Anyway I did see Christopher Robin yesterday at that theater in Universal Studios.