The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I went out to dinner at Cracker Barrell with my beloved great aunt Sylvia whom I hardly ever see due to the fact that she lives rather far away from us. She is by far one of the nicest and sweetest women I've ever known. It was definitely a very fun experience.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I went out to dinner at Cracker Barrell with my beloved great aunt Sylvia whom I hardly ever see due to the fact that she lives rather far away from us. She is by far one of the nicest and sweetest women I've ever known. It was definitely a very fun experience.
That’s great! What food did you get there?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Actually I would prefer a pink balloon. Pink balloons would make me happy.

Anyway I did see Christopher Robin yesterday at that theater in Universal Studios.
I'm amazed they would show a Disney movie at Universal. Usually the studios are very possessive about their properties and won't give one another an inch.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Six months after my fall, I'm finally cleared to go back to work Monday.

What a journey from not being able to move, to a wheelchair, to a walker, to a cane, to my own two feet again. God's healing hand on me the whole time.

I urge everybody, NEVER take for granted something as simple as walking or standing.
You don't know how much you'll miss it when you can't do it for a while- at least without help.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

What a journey from not being able to move, to a wheelchair, to a walker, to a cane, to my own two feet again. God's healing hand on me the whole time.

I urge everybody, NEVER take for granted something as simple as walking or standing.
You don't know how much you'll miss it when you can't do it for a while- at least without help.
Yes! ^^^ Brian, i'm so happy for you! God's healing does work!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Good for you. :smile: