The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Tucked away in storage, I have a Great Cookie Thief cookie jar! It's glass with a painting of Cookie with a cowboy hat and scribbled-on mustache.
I picked up a lot of vintage books, records, and toys around 2000 when Sesame hit 30. And a lot I picked up dirt cheap. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Hey, did you see the new SS book "Love the Fur You're In" it features many recycled illustrations from the old Sesame Street books

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Well, you all heard about how I scored a bunch of vintage Sesame Street books at a yard sale. Today I picked up something really cool from the thrift store, it's the Milton Bradley board game Missing Match-Ups

You may notice that the box looks a little different and that's because it's the Canadian print

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There is also a Sesame Chutes and Ladders game out there.
In the Milton Bradley version, the big chute that takes you way back down is breaking the cookie jar. In the Sesame version,Telly and Baby Bear are sitting on a rubber ball and pop it. D'oh!!!
But the artwork is beautiful. Worth picking up.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
There is also a Sesame Chutes and Ladders game out there.
In the Milton Bradley version, the big chute that takes you way back down is breaking the cookie jar. In the Sesame version,Telly and Baby Bear are sitting on a rubber ball and pop it. D'oh!!!
But the artwork is beautiful. Worth picking up.
I have that game buried somewhere and I have had it since I was a little kid but I lost all of the figures that came with it

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not to mention, she certainly isn’t being a good role model for her own daughters.

For all we know - THEY could take advantage of the “he raped me!” card in the near future.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Disney is planning a Zootopia park. Only thing is you have to go to Shanghai to see it.

It would be cool if they did something on a smaller scale here. Zootopia is my favorite recent Disney flick, one of the few geared for someone my age....
And it's not another princess movie!!!!

Someday I do hope to get back to Disney World (it ain't cheap, folks) but meeting Nick and Judy is another goal on my bucket list.