The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I almost forgot about how quite some time ago, Facebook actually recommended/suggested a bunch of Sesame people based on mutual friends, and sending them friend requests (ordinarily I wouldn't, but as long as they were recommended, what der hey?), because at the time, only Tau Bennett and John Kennedy accepted (John even invited me to like his Johnny K Band page), but while I was logged on earlier today, I saw Tyler Bunch accepted my request as well. Coolio!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I was playing Akinator (if you don't know what that is, it's a guessing game where you think of a character and Akinator the Genie tries to guess who it is by asking various questions) and I stumped him with 80s Robot!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Akinator's been around a lot longer than 80s Robot. :stick_out_tongue:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Saw "Coco" Saturday night. Possibly Pixar's best. Went in not knowing what to expect, at least three times during the film, I turned to my wife and said, "This is a dang good movie".

There was an opening featurette of Olaf's Christmas, which is not as puke-inducing as " Frozen" was (Disney needs another princess movie like it needs a hole in the head).
The featurette was okay, but an independent Pixar short would've been even better.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There was an opening featurette of Olaf's Christmas, which is not as puke-inducing as " Frozen" was (Disney needs another princess movie like it needs a hole in the head).
The featurette was okay, but an independent Pixar short would've been even better.
It's funny 'cause that's the exact opposite of what a lot of people are saying! Plenty of people couldn't stand the short and didn't understand why it was so long. From what I heard, it's a twenty minute holiday special that was meant to air on ABC, but never did, for some reason.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
SOOOO HYPED!!!
Oh, and if your wondering what my opinion on the scene at 0:24 is, it actually doesn't look that bad. Sure they are using Jesus but trust me, there are MUCH worse things they could've done than showed him dancing like that. It's kind of like those shirts where they show him as a DJ, it's not offensive just silly. If anything I find the fact that the writers still think dabbing is cool to be WAY more offensive than the fact that they are using Jesus lol jk

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Another Robot Chicken season 9 trailer came out. Pikachu, Oscar the Grouch, Daisy Ridley, and BB-8 all showed up in the trailer which is awesome as well