The Next Food Network Star thread!

kermiegirl

Reaction score
Well I am back from my trip and boy was it fun! :smile:
Anyway, I was going to see this weeks episode of TNFNS on Thursday, but I just realized that my family is going to Ocean City, New Jersey for vacation and I have to wake up early that Friday morning. So if anyone would do the honors of posting this weeks episode for me, that would be great.

kermiegirl

Reaction score
I am here on vacation in Ocean City and I haven't been able to get internet connection in a while, but today it's connected so I am very happy.
Anyway, in this weeks episode, Lisa, Aaron and Adam all had positives and negatives. Lisa did poorly in her promo, but when she presented her food to Vegas entertainers, she decided to sing, which was really good. So was her food. Aaron was very lively in his promo, but his presentation flopped because he tried to be funny by announcing he had an eating disorder and needed the peoples help to eat it. Adam seemed pleased by having 2 Vegas showgirls on each arm in his promo. However, no one liked his presentation but his food was well liked by the entertainers.
Then it was time for elimination and it was very hard. For the first time, in the show's history, all of the judges decided to keep all of the finalists.
Well, that's my epidsode review. It's not as long as the others because I was busy on the boardwalk and I watched the last half hour of the show. I might not watch the season finale because my whole family is traveling back to Fort Wayne, Indiana - my home - from Ocean City. If anyone could post the finale, I would be glad. By the way, I didn't watch last week's episode, so would someone tell me what happened? Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... In case you were waiting for the climatic season finale today... Well,there'll be a whole Season 4 marathon this afternoon on Food Network starting at 2 PM EST. Hope this helps.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I won't post any details in case anyone missed it, but the finale was really good - though my favorite did not win. That is all I will say.

kermiegirl

Reaction score
In my last message, I meant to say what happened to Kelsey? Why was she booted? I didn't see that episode on the car ride home.
Anyway, I watched the season finale and I thought Lisa was going to win but to my surprise, it was Aaron. I thought he was really powerful in his pilot and I had an uneasy feeling he might win over Lisa and Adam.
P.S. Did anyone see the sneak peek of "Food Detectives" after the finale?