The Official Top 10 Anything...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Top 10 Sonic vocal themes:
  1. Reach For the Stars
  2. Open Your Heart
  3. It Dosen't Matter (I'm counting the SA and SA2 versions as the same song because I like them both.)
  4. Cosmic Eternity
  5. I Am All of Me (Don't judge me, okay? I just really like this song despite its edgy-ness.)
  6. Sonic Boom (from Sonic CD)
  7. Live and Learn
  8. All Hail Shadow (Crush 40 version; Again, don't judge.)
  9. Moonlight Battlefield/Aqua Road
  10. E.G.G.M.A.N.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, in regards to real top 10 animes....

In no particular order

1. Dragonball/Z/GT/Super
2. Yu-Gi-Oh/Duel Monsters (not big on further stuff, though)
3. Pokemon up until Misty is gone
4. Naruto/Shippuden/Boruto
5. Attack on Titan
6. Yu Yu Hakusho
7. RWBY (idc if it's not from Japan, I'm counting it as an anime)
8. Full Metal Alchamest
9. Bleach (even though I will admit the filler really sucks in this one)
10. Evangelion

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Top 10 darkest movies shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000 (in my honest opinion, and in no particular order):

10. Devil Fish
9. Cave Dwellers
8. The Sidehackers
7. Teenage Strangler
6. Squirm (this movie absolutely terrified me the first time I saw it on the show as a kid)
5. The Screaming Skull
4. City on Fire
3. Bloodlust (only because it was ripping off the Most Dangerous Game and that movie was pretty dark even for its time)
2. The Incredible Melting Man (this is one I have to watch once in a while because of how gross it is; but definitely one of the best Mike eoisodes)
1. The Touch of Satan

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Top 10 Fraggle Rock season 1 episodes:
1. The Minstrels
2. Beginnings
3. The Great Radish Famine
4. Marooned
5. The Terrible Tunnel
6. The Beast of Blue Rock
7. We Love You, Wembley
8. The Challenge
9. The Preachification of Convincing John
10. The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Every Iron Maiden song ranked from best to worst:
  1. Empire of the Clouds
  2. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
  3. Como Estais Amigos
  4. Aces High
  5. Run to the Hills
  6. The Legacy
  7. The Evil That Men Do
  8. Still Life
  9. Alexander the Great
  10. Lord of the Flies
  11. Wasted Years
  12. Powerslave
  13. Sign of the Cross
  14. Out of the Silent Planet
  15. Paschendale
  16. Judas Be My Guide
  17. Journeyman
  18. The Thin Line Between Love And Hate
  19. The Apparition
  20. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  21. Judgement of Heaven
  22. Back in the Village
  23. The Clansman
  24. The Aftermath
  25. The Red and the Black
  26. Deja Vu
  27. 2 Minutes To Midnight
  28. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
  29. Different World
  30. Flash of the Blade
  31. Murders in the Rue Morgue
  32. Weekend Warrior
  33. Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger
  34. For The Greater Good Of God
  35. Tailgunner
  36. The Duellists
  37. Losfer Words (Big ‘Orra)
  38. Fortunes of War
  39. Dream of Mirrors
  40. Total Eclipse
  41. Flight of Icarus
  42. If Eternity Should Fail
  43. Infinite Dreams
  44. Tears of the Clown
  45. Fear of the Dark
  46. Only the Good Die Young
  47. Mother Russia
  48. The Number of the Beast
  49. Stranger in a Strange Land
  50. Afraid to Shoot Strangers
  51. Lord of Light
  52. Brave New World
  53. From Here To Eternity
  54. Gates of Tomorrow
  55. The Unbeliever
  56. Iron Maiden
  57. Phantom of the Opera
  58. The Trooper
  59. Killers
  60. The Mercenary
  61. To Tame a Land
  62. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns
  63. Face in the Sand
  64. Death or Glory
  65. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
  66. The Talisman
  67. Blood Brothers
  68. The Book of Souls
  69. No More Lies
  70. Genghis Khan
  71. Wrathchild
  72. The Edge of Darkness
  73. Heaven Can Wait
  74. Sun and Steel
  75. Lightning Strikes Twice
  76. Montségur
  77. The Pilgrim
  78. Revelations
  79. Where Eagles Dare
  80. Sea of Madness
  81. Can I Play With Madness
  82. The Angel and the Gambler
  83. The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
  84. When The Wild Wind Blows
  85. El Dorado
  86. Caught Somewhere In Time
  87. Die With Your Boots On
  88. Run Silent Run Deep
  89. Rainmaker
  90. Moonchild
  91. Futureal
  92. The Nomad
  93. 2 AM
  94. Be Quick or Be Dead
  95. Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter
  96. The Wicker Man
  97. Starblind
  98. Blood On The World’s Hands
  99. The Prisoner
  100. Children of the ******
  101. The Ides of March
  102. Age of Innocence
  103. 22 Acacia Avenue
  104. Speed of Light
  105. The Fallen Angel
  106. Dance of Death
  107. Look for the Truth
  108. Hooks In You
  109. No Prayer For The Dying
  110. The Fugitive
  111. Man on the Edge
  112. When Two Worlds Collide
  113. The Educated Fool
  114. Ghost of the Navigator
  115. Isle of Avalon
  116. Satellite 15... The Final Frontier
  117. The Great Unknown
  118. Gangland
  119. Invaders
  120. Prowler
  121. Strange World
  122. Quest For Fire
  123. The Clairvoyant
  124. The Prophecy
  125. Wasting Love
  126. Public Enema Number One
  127. The Man of Sorrows
  128. Holy Smoke
  129. Running Free
  130. These Colours Don’t Run
  131. Wildest Dreams
  132. Chains of Misery
  133. The Alchemist
  134. New Frontier
  135. Fear Is The Key
  136. The Assassin
  137. When the River Runs Deep
  138. Transylvania
  139. Sanctuary
  140. The Longest Day
  141. Shadows of The Valley
  142. Coming Home
  143. Charlotte the Harlot
  144. Twilight Zone
  145. Prodigal Son
  146. Mother of Mercy
  147. Out of the Shadows
  148. Childhood’s End
  149. Fates Warning
  150. The Man Who Would Be King
  151. Another Life
  152. Innocent Exile
  153. Remember Tomorrow
  154. Drifter
  155. Purgatory

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Top 10 darkest movies shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000 (in my honest opinion, and in no particular order):

10. Devil Fish
9. Cave Dwellers
8. The Sidehackers
7. Teenage Strangler
6. Squirm (this movie absolutely terrified me the first time I saw it on the show as a kid)
5. The Screaming Skull
4. City on Fire
3. Bloodlust (only because it was ripping off the Most Dangerous Game and that movie was pretty dark even for its time)
2. The Incredible Melting Man (this is one I have to watch once in a while because of how gross it is; but definitely one of the best Mike eoisodes)
1. The Touch of Satan
You know what? I change Bloodlust to Zombie Nightmare only because this one could get pretty bloody and violent (there was also a rape scene that had to be edited out)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 10 Best Creepypastas:

1. 1999 - This amazing high quality story is so wonderfully put together, well thought out, and brilliantly executed. It is so good that it honestly reminds me of a Stephen King story. It is about a boy named Elliot who discovers a disturbing "children's" TV channel run by a man in a murderous bear costume who only goes under the pseudonym Mr. Bear. The tale is very disturbing in a realistic way. Rather than featuring crazy supernatural things like monsters, magic, and different dimensions it deals with very down to Earth fears which makes it one of the most disturbing and memorable ones in the genre. This one is completely devoid of any of those annoying little clichés often associated with creepypasta and centers around a mystery plot with twists and turns that aren't even slightly predictable.

2. Mr. Widemouth - Now we leave the realm of realism and enter the more weird and surreal. This tale is about a little girl who meets an odd looking Furby-like creature named Mr. Widemouth while she's home from school sick. I like how this one doesn't revolve around blood and gore for shock value but still manages to be scary. There is no disturbing death scenes in here and all of the carnage caused by Mr. Widemouth is simply just implied.

3. Abandoned by Disney - The writer of this story Slimebeast is hands down one of my favorite creepypasta authors out there. Abandoned by Disney is the story of a supposedly abandoned theme park ride at Disney World known as Mowgli's palace. As the story continues, we learn the real reasons why this place was abandoned and it only gets more shocking from there. I really don't want to talk much more about this one because I fear that if I say too much about it, I may be spoiling some of it's unique plot twists.

4. Lost Episodes - Also written by Slimebeast, this isn't really a creepypasta as much as it as a backstory attempting to explain the origin of a certain creepypasta genre. This story gives us the shocking realization that all Lost Episodes found throughout the creepypasta genre were created by the same crazy person who has a weird obsession with editing VHS tapes together and making them scary or offensive in one way or another. It's quite an interesting take on how all these dozens of supposed lost episodes came to be.

5. Childhood Pet - This criminally underrated short story is about a girl who is looking at her diary and rediscovers her imaginary friend Seth. But as she continues reading the diary, she quickly begins to realize that Seth may not have been as imaginary as she had once thought. It's definitely a creative story with a very clever ending that leaves a lot to the reader's imagination.

6. Our Daughter Used To Love Lions - What I like about this creepypasta is how it differs from most of the genre in a very noticeable way:It has a legit heartwarming ending. The story is about a little girl who watched a public access show called Jack the Lion that eventually ended up being a disturbing tool for the creator to kidnap children. It is revealed at the end that the girl's mom didn't want her daughter to be without her favorite lion show so she made her own homemade episodes to keep her happy. The very last chapter tells that the girl eventually made Jack the Lion episodes for her future daughter as well leading it to become a family tradition. Now that is just heartwarming. Most creepypastas would've ended with the little girl dying or something like that, but the fact that the mom went out of her way to keep her daughter happy by reviving her favorite lion show is unexpectedly sweet and beautiful.

7. The Rake - I've always been interested in mythical creatures since early childhood so this story is already right up my alley because it deals with one of my favorite subjects:The monsters of myth and legend. The Rake is a scary but intriguing monster that resembles Gollum from Lord of the Rings in an odd sort of way. While the story certainly isn't for everyone due to it's highly terrifying content (even by creepypasta standards), it is still great for those who can stomach it.

8. Teddy - A little girl's teddy bear coming to life is about the most childish cliché out there. But this creepypasta takes that overused cutesy trope and completely subverts it into something quite morbid. While I don't want to spoil anything in this great story, let's just say that the bear is nothing like Winnie the Pooh :stick_out_tongue:.

9. Eyeless Jack - A fear that I've always had is the idea of having your kidneys stolen. So a guy that steals people's kidneys in their sleep is basically one of my worst fears personified. Seeing as how I am a creepypasta fan, the more disturbing and freaky the story is the better and this is a perfect example of that. While I have had a couple of nightmares about this character, those nightmares were always morbidly exciting in a sense. Rather than actually scaring me, they just gave me an adrenaline rush.

10. No End House - One of my favorite type of stories are the ones with twists and turns. This is a prime example of a creepypasta that is filled to the brim with plot twists galore. It kept me on edge eagerly awaiting what would happen next as I read this one. The only reason I put this low on the list is because unfortunately it became a victim of Sequelitis. The second one isn't that bad and still stays true to the original overall but the third one is nothing short of ridiculous and stupid. I really wish they'd left this one alone because it was good enough as is that I feel it didn't even need sequels at all.
Ehhh, I've officially decided that I don't really like creepypastas anymore. Not because they are too scary but in fact, the exact opposite. At first I really found the stories to be intriguing with their no holds barred use of uncensored disturbing content but the more creepypastas I read the more I begun to notice the constant clichés, ridiculous overused "plot twists" that practically every other story uses, use of blood and gore for shock value which isn't scary at all but rather lazy, needlessly gross, and uncreative as well as other things that just made the genre seem way too same-y to me after while. Most of the creepypastas I read were SOOOOO formulaic, it basically amounted to,
"Let's take some kid show we grew up on, add oddly placed static and disturbing content to it with little to no reason," and...….that's it! The term "hyper realistic blood" has a tendency to irritate me now because of how often creepypastas almost criminally overuse it. So yeah, if I find a particularly good and creative one I might check it out but for creepypastas as a whole my feelings about them now are just:
People need to realize that once you read the same type of thing 100 times it's no longer scary anymore, just boring and repetitive. Good horror knows how to be scary without resorting to overused and quite frankly ridiculous clichés. To be honest, some of the creepypastas I read were more funny than scary because of how unbelievably awful the writing was.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The most horrific thing is
Idk but most creepypastas (especially those of the insanely popular lost episode variety) tend to rely far too much on the same few shock techniques rather than being creative and original. Some of them almost seem more comedic than anything else and that is never a good thing in stories that are supposed to be taken seriously.