The Official Top 10 Anything...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think the one that made me lose interest was a terrible SpongeBob lost episode creepypasta called Hope is Lost which ironically enough was requested to me by a highly respected creepypasta critic on YouTube. It started off the same way every other Spongebob themed creepypasta does where some unnamed intern at Nickelodeon Studios finds an oddly labeled tape and pops it in. The episode on the tape was about Spongebob violently crucifying Patrick which isn't even explained in the story and is only there for cheap shock value. The rest of the "episode" was about Spongebob meeting Satan who refers to the cartoon sponge as his son for some explained reason and Spongebob then turns into a freaky looking human dog hybrid thing. The rest of the story consisted of the stereotypical creepypasta ending where the author gets nightmares for weeks and without any explanation at all, one of his coworkers commits suicide. It was that story that made me realize how ridiculous and corny the genre really is. The fact that most of these stories revolve around making non-horror icons like Squidward or Sonic say/do shocking things makes them more laughable than anything else. I mean, do they REALLY expect me to take a story about Spongebob seriously? Lol

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Once upon a time, there was a little boy named David. He was like most boys, worthless and a jackoff. But he had a Dream. That dream consisted in peeling the skin from the eyelids of the living and then decimating their breathing corpses.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Once upon a time, there was a little boy named David. He was like most boys, worthless and a jackoff. But he had a Dream. That dream consisted in peeling the skin from the eyelids of the living and then decimating their breathing corpses.
Creepypasta in a nutshell.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
With a few members of the Muppet Wiki recently being given access to Sesame Street episode scripts from trusted sources, here are the top ten things I hope we finally get to learn from these scripts (not sure how many scripts they have access to):

10. To finally learn who animated the "cracks" segment (the scripts seem to list animators for the animated segments).
9. Some people have suspected that the season two version of "Rubber Duckie" premiered within the first week, it'd be great to know if that is certain (I wonder if the scripts put something into the title to indicate a remade version, but if it doesn't, the scripts list the length, I've also been told that many list a special number code with the first two numbers being the season it's from, some scripts list episode numbers by the segments, and the scripts do indicate what inserts premiere in them).
8. To finally know what season 12 episode has the "bring your own can night" clip and to learn some context for it.
7. To see actual episode numbers listed for episodes featuring characters like Warren Wolf, Aristotle, and Shivers the Penguin.
6. To see a rundown for episode 847.
5. To see what Noggin cut from all episodes it aired.
4. I saw a program guide for one season 11 episode (forget which one now) that lists among segments "Song: Leslie Mostly", it'd be great to find out if there really was a song about Leslie Mostly or if it was an edition of The Leslie Mostly Show mistakenly listed as a song (or maybe a Leslie Mostly segment outside of her own talk show incorrectly listed as a song).
3. To see who was involved with such odd stop-motion segments as "Arthur and Annie look for A" and the duck brushing his teeth.
2. To hopefully see how certain episode plots (compiled from program guide information) are resolved (like the season two episode where the cast tries to figure out who owns the garage, or the season three episode where Big Bird is blackmailed by Bad Barney, or another season three episode where Oscar waits to Tough Eddie to show up and say something to him).
1. For there to barely be any episodes left to have pages added to the wiki (depending on how many scripts they have access to. I suspect at least one of them has access to digital files, though I know some scripts are not the final aired version).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten episodes of Alvin and the Chipmunks/The Chipmunks/Alvin and the Chipmunks Go to the Movies.

10. Sisters
9. The Chipmunks Story
8. I Love LA
7. The C Team
6. Every Chipmunk Tells a Story
5. Dave's Wonderful Life
4. Thinking Cap Trap
3. The Chipettes Story
2. Back to Our Future
1. Sweet Smell of Success

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
10. To finally learn who animated the "cracks" segment (the scripts seem to list animators for the animated segments).
This is my life's work, but moreso why they were so mysterious about it.

It was released on a Plaza Sésamo VHS and the animation companies/animators were credited in the credits, but I struggled to match any of their work to Cracks (I know this really means nothing); let me know if you've never seen the image. Right now I'm struggling to find it, but if you're interested I'll try to locate it.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
With a few members of the Muppet Wiki recently being given access to Sesame Street episode scripts from trusted sources, here are the top ten things I hope we finally get to learn from these scripts (not sure how many scripts they have access to):

9. Some people have suspected that the season two version of "Rubber Duckie" premiered within the first week, it'd be great to know if that is certain (I wonder if the scripts put something into the title to indicate a remade version, but if it doesn't, the scripts list the length, I've also been told that many list a special number code with the first two numbers being the season it's from, some scripts list episode numbers by the segments, and the scripts do indicate what inserts premiere in them).
8. To finally know what season 12 episode has the "bring your own can night" clip and to learn some context for it.
7. To see actual episode numbers listed for episodes featuring characters like Warren Wolf, Aristotle, and Shivers the Penguin.
6. To see a rundown for episode 847.
5. To see what Noggin cut from all episodes it aired.
4. I saw a program guide for one season 11 episode (forget which one now) that lists among segments "Song: Leslie Mostly", it'd be great to find out if there really was a song about Leslie Mostly or if it was an edition of The Leslie Mostly Show mistakenly listed as a song (or maybe a Leslie Mostly segment outside of her own talk show incorrectly listed as a song).
3. To see who was involved with such odd stop-motion segments as "Arthur and Annie look for A" and the duck brushing his teeth.
2. To hopefully see how certain episode plots (compiled from program guide information) are resolved (like the season two episode where the cast tries to figure out who owns the garage, or the season three episode where Big Bird is blackmailed by Bad Barney, or another season three episode where Oscar waits to Tough Eddie to show up and say something to him).
1. For there to barely be any episodes left to have pages added to the wiki (depending on how many scripts they have access to. I suspect at least one of them has access to digital files, though I know some scripts are not the final aired version).
Well, almost a week after posting this list, we have gotten number 6 on the wiki.

One other thing that I really hope we get from these trusted sources (maybe there should be a threat at Muppet Central): Info on the remaining Teeny Little Super Guy segments not mentioned at Muppet Wiki. The page for those segments says that there were 13 episodes totaled (sourced from something involving the creator of those segments) but only eight such segments have guides. Makes me wonder if any never aired or if they stopped showing some shortly after their debut (I'd say the best bet for finding info on them would be in seasons 14-17). Sesame Street actually uploaded most of the ones that were already known to the wiki at sesamestreet.org long before the site was started (I think the "Danger" one is the only known segment not on that website), aside from the fact that we know of a lot more segments than we don't, it is an interesting coincidence that most of the currently-known segments officially uploaded while none of the currently-unknown segments have been.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Top 10 Sesame Street Skits/Sketches that I would like to see

1. The "Whistling Mouth" cartoon
2. The three Baby Bear and Miles segments
3. Any Baby Tooth and the Fuzzy Funk segments besides Feel The Beat
4. Big Bird, Zoe, and Radar demonstrating Between
5. The Zap Mama sketches
6. The solo version of The Alphabet Song by Ray Charles
7. Gloria Estefan singing 123 on the street
8. Arrested Development singing Pride
9. David and Shirley Larible (David is a famous clown, Shirley performed in the sketch)
10. A boy named Anthony along with parents perform as trapeze artists in the circus (David Larible's other appearance)