The Problems with Modern Sesame Street

Worst problem with Sesame in the past 20 years?

• Total voters

WazzupMyBoyz

Reaction score
Yoko Ono was a horrific-looking long-haired creature with a hideously repulsive voice who's singlehandedly responsible for the Beatles breaking up.
And on the other hand, Elmo is a red Muppet with a falsetto voice who's clearly responsible for thinking that the world of Sesame Street revolves around HIM.

WazzupMyBoyz

Reaction score
We need to get more people to vote in the poll. We've only had five voters since it opened.

WazzupMyBoyz

Reaction score
And on the other hand, Elmo is a red Muppet with a falsetto voice who's clearly responsible for thinking that the world of Sesame Street revolves around HIM.
And to make matters worse, Sesame Street's YouTube profile picture is HIM.

80sMuppetFan

Reaction score
Most of the people I've known with kids over the past 20 years or so, don't even call it sesame Street and either do their kids. They simply call it "Elmo"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
People just seem to forget (sometimes even purposely) that this is a show literally aimed for preschoolers…. And Elmo is the one most kids are immediately attached to.

Again, I can agree I do think his character has been a bit overexposed as the years have gone by, but that’s just the honest truth. The main target audience (preschool-aged children) love his character. 🤷‍♂️

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
Yoko Ono was a horrific-looking long-haired creature with a hideously repulsive voice who's singlehandedly responsible for the Beatles breaking up.
Sorry to anyone I offended about the beatles. BUT YOU. You can't be calling me disrespectful for not liking the beatles but calling an 90 year old lady a "long haired creature" " hideous voice". That's insanely racist and sexist.