The Random Fun Facts Thread

Nick22

Reaction score
There are real Quidditch teams XD
no freakin way! :smile: HAHAHA!

in ancient egypt, when someone's dog would die, the owner would shave their eye brows, smear mud in their hair, and mourn the loss of their dog.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
There are more imported "pet" tigers in the U.S. than in their native habitats of Asia.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Every living animal flirts, and there are approximately 52 ways between humans.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Teddy Grahams were introduced in 1988. In fact I just got an official Teddy Grahams teddy bear from my grandma yesterday. Look him up on Google. He has purple sunglasses and a purple jacket with white and black spotted 'fur' cuffs! SO CUTE!

Nick22

Reaction score
the top five most popular sports among kids are: bowling, bicycling, fishing, basketball, and golf. :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's a nifty one I found out last night.

The Japanese/American movie King Kong Escapes is loosely based of the 1960's Japanese/American cartoon series The King Kong Show, as it features MechaniKong and Dr. Who (not that one), both who came out of the animated series. And both were co-productions of Rankin Bass.

Additionally, King Kong Vs. Godzilla was almost King Kong vs Frankenstein and had it been made, it would have been an American only movie.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It's about time I get in on this!

The rain in Singing in the Rain is actually a combination of water and milk, since real rain is difficult to film. You can only imagine how awful the smell was. :grouchy: