The Random Fun Facts Thread

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I went to a Chuck E. Cheese way before 1995. My cousin accidentally pulled his tail off.
Then it must've been in the 1980's, because they got rid of Chuck's tail probably around 1990, I think.

BTW, Do you remember the show they were playing, and who the guest star was (You have a Chuck E., Munch, the purple monster
Jasper, the banjo-playing dog, Pasqually, the chef, and the remaining character was a guest star who was frequently swapped out by other guest stars in the 80's.).

GREAT SCOTT, MARTY! 1.21 GIGAWATTS! -Doc Brown
Am I weird, or is it you? Maybe it's you...

Nick22

Reaction score
it takes 48 hours to digest a piece of gum

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
In the same vein, did you know that there are some fish (e.g. clownfish) that can change gender?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Then it must've been in the 1980's, because they got rid of Chuck's tail probably around 1990, I think.
Saw some kid tying the animatronic Chuckie's shoelaces together once. :insatiable:

Of course, I also witnessed the mascot beat down too on another occassion.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
The Niccolls college (not sure if I spelled that right-it's somewhere in Louisiana.) "Colonel" mascot wears red because they thought that the original grey looked too Confederate.

It's nice to see they were paying attention in the Civil War unit in history class, but it seems they weren't during the American Revolution unit. (Either that or they figured, "Sure, he can be a British redcoat, as long as he's not part of the Confederacy.")

unclematt

Reaction score
I have lost 71 pounds. I don't know if that is fun but it is a fact