The Red Angel: The Run

F

furryredmonster

The red angel was always misunderstood. The red angel was mistaken. The red angel was always hated. That red little angel was Elmo Monster. A little, red, monster who lived in Sesame Street.

The little red monster was now a loner. No one ever wanted to see him. Just because they put the monster in almost every skit. Elmo thought everyone loved Elmo like Elmo loves everyone else. Elmo thought to himself, Elmo has to get away.

Elmo took his blanket and wrapped Dorothy in her fishtank, and some food. Elmo also packed somethang else that day. Love. No one every had it for him though.

Elmo snuck out in the middle of the night. Sesame Street was still cheerfull even know it was pitch black. Elmo ran away... ran like Elmo never ran. Ran to get away. Ran to find someone who cared...

Elmo ran till there was no more Sesame Street. All their was was the end of a cloud. Elmo knew what he had to do. Elmo jumped off the cloud into the night sky. Elmo flew down as fast as the light. Elmo fell into a soft back seat of a convertable!

The driver heard somethang. The driver felt somethang. The driver knew somethang/one was behing him. The driver pulled over on the side of that abandon country road. No one there besides him.

The trees rattled with the bone-chilling night wind. The driver slowly pulled out a knife. Then he heard it.

"Hi! My name is Elmo, what's yours?", The red angel said.

The driver slowly put his knive back with the familliar voice. He then yelled, " Elmo!!!!!"

Elmo went to hug the guy. But then the guy said, " Elmo!! Your the devil. Your evil. Get away from me!!!"

The guy ran out of his car... and ran towards home on the spooky road... Elmo started to cry into the night. When will his journey be over?
:sympathy:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well well well, it looks like we're getting a fresh perspective on the Elmo controversy: Elmo's perspective.

It's a great start, I'm definately looking forward to more!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! This is amazing! I have never seen it from Elmo's perspective before!!! Oh, I wana hear more!

Effralyo

Reaction score
*shrugs*
Escape from a small monster? Bad guy!
Interesting! Good beginning, very good.

F

furryredmonster

Chapter2: Relization

Elmo slowly walked out of the car. It was morning. The sun was up, bright and beautiful. Elmo got out a slice of pizza, Elmo's favorite food. Elmo ate it up and then brought out fish flakes for Dorothy.

Elmo then went into the nearest store. Which was 5 miles away from that country road. Elmo was so beat when Elmo finally got there.

The store was old and run down, but it was a store. Elmo went in the store. He was walking on red carpet!! Elmo imagined himself walking down red carpet and people cheering for him. Elmo was so pleased, he walked down the carpet thinking he was still in his dream.

"Watch it young monster", an old monster said to him. It looked like Elmo bumped into her!

"Elmo's sorry", Elmo said.

The monster then said," Elmo!Didn't someone kidnap you from Sesame Street?"

"What? Elmo did not get kidnapped!!", Elmo said.

"It's all over the news. Sesame Street is falling apart without you Elmo, go back home. We need you.", the old monster said and then gave Elmo a big smile.

Elmo hugged the old monster. Elmo found someone that cared! Elmo then relized something... he learnt somethang that day... People do care!

Elmo then left the store and could not wait to get back to Sesame Street. But how? The only person that left was Grover. Because he could fly. How could Elmo fly?

Then Elmo knew he needed help.

**** Hey, thanks for the compliments on the story. I've been kinda busy so the chapters are really short****

F

furryredmonster

Chapter3: Help!

Elmo went back into the store hoping the old monster would still be there. She was! Only she was about to leave. Elmo found her and said," Pardon Elmo, but do you know where the nearest city is?", Elmo said.

"Seed Street is only 3 miles away. Just go straight! Follow the yellow dotted lines on the road!!", the old monster said.

Twiddlebugs came out singing," Follow the dotted yellow lines, Follow the dotted yellow lines!"

Everyone in the store broke out into song as Elmo skipped down the road. Elmo was going to get help!
-----------------
Elmo woke up in the cardboard box Elmo slept in that night. Elmo was so cold and wet. Elmo just wanted to be back home with all Elmo's friends in Elmo's soft bed. Elmo saw a rat scurry by with big red eyes. Elmo did not like rats!! Elmo ran to the street in the middle of the road.

"HONK!!!!", the horn honked.

A taxi was right in front of Elmo. Elmo was so scared. Elmo ran towards the middle of the road. Elmo found that following the dotted yellow lines was really hard with cars in Elmo's way.

Elmo then decided to take the sidewalk and just follow beside the dotted yellow lines.
-------
1 hour later:

Elmo was still walking! Elmo did not know Elmo was in the city this whole time. And then Elmo saw the dotted yellow lines turn into solid yellow lines. Elmo was now in the city, Elmo thought.

Elmo needed to ask some monster where the mayor was. That way Elmo can ask him to take Elmo back to Sesame Street.

"Excuse Elmo, do you know where the mayor is?", Elmo asked a monster.

The monster was purple with blue eyes and orange hair. It looked like the monster was around 20 years old.

"Hey, arn't you Elmo Monster?", the monster said.

"Yes, Elmo is Elmo", Elmo said with pride.

"Elmo, I am your biggest fan! I will be glad to tell you! If you give me a hug.", the monster said.

Elmo gave the monster a hug and then said," Thank you, so, where is your mayor?"

The monster then said," Like I will tell you? Your hated in this town..."

The monster then walked away.

Elmo was so sad! Elmo thought they loved Elmo!

Elmo burst into tears. They could have filled Dorothy's fishtank or a waterfall. To Elmo it felt like he cried enough tears to overflow the whole world.

This will be harder then Elmo thought... Elmo thought.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
He slept in a cardboard box? Aw, poor Elmo... and shame on that monster for tricking him! I like the "follow the yellow dotted lines" part, that's kind of cute. I'm definately looking forward to reading more!

F

furryredmonster

Hey, thanks again. I know, the story is pretty sad for Elmo. Luckily I love Elmo

superfan

Reaction score
You have a lovely writing style. Keep up the good work.